Joe Jonas Could Be Young Tommy on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas scores himself a TV guest appearance. The middle of Jonas Brothers who has expressed his desire to pursue acting career will be guest starring on "Brothers & Sisters" as the young version of Tommy Walker. The character's older version is played by Balthazar Getty whom the producers thought bears a resemblance to Joe.
ABC has not confirmed the role yet but an insider told E! Online that younger Tommy is sought for two episodes that will trace back the Walkers' history. This means other young actors are coming on board the show. The names, according to sources are, Kay Panabaker as Kitty, Anna Wood as Sarah, and Kasey Campbell as Kevin.
Another actor tapped to be in the flashback story arc would be Rachael Leigh Cook. She allegedly will play Nora Walker aka Sally Field's character. But unlike Joe, her stint has not been confirmed. She auditioned for the role but so did Courtney Ford ("Dexter") and Nora Zehetner ("Heroes").
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance