Joe Jonas Could Be Young Tommy on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas scores himself a TV guest appearance. The middle of Jonas Brothers who has expressed his desire to pursue acting career will be guest starring on "Brothers & Sisters" as the young version of Tommy Walker. The character's older version is played by Balthazar Getty whom the producers thought bears a resemblance to Joe.
ABC has not confirmed the role yet but an insider told E! Online that younger Tommy is sought for two episodes that will trace back the Walkers' history. This means other young actors are coming on board the show. The names, according to sources are, Kay Panabaker as Kitty, Anna Wood as Sarah, and Kasey Campbell as Kevin.
Another actor tapped to be in the flashback story arc would be Rachael Leigh Cook. She allegedly will play Nora Walker aka Sally Field's character. But unlike Joe, her stint has not been confirmed. She auditioned for the role but so did Courtney Ford ("Dexter") and Nora Zehetner ("Heroes").
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival