Joe Jonas Could Be Young Tommy on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas scores himself a TV guest appearance. The middle of Jonas Brothers who has expressed his desire to pursue acting career will be guest starring on "Brothers & Sisters" as the young version of Tommy Walker. The character's older version is played by Balthazar Getty whom the producers thought bears a resemblance to Joe.
ABC has not confirmed the role yet but an insider told E! Online that younger Tommy is sought for two episodes that will trace back the Walkers' history. This means other young actors are coming on board the show. The names, according to sources are, Kay Panabaker as Kitty, Anna Wood as Sarah, and Kasey Campbell as Kevin.
Another actor tapped to be in the flashback story arc would be Rachael Leigh Cook. She allegedly will play Nora Walker aka Sally Field's character. But unlike Joe, her stint has not been confirmed. She auditioned for the role but so did Courtney Ford ("Dexter") and Nora Zehetner ("Heroes").
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers