Joe Jonas Could Be Young Tommy on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas scores himself a TV guest appearance. The middle of Jonas Brothers who has expressed his desire to pursue acting career will be guest starring on "Brothers & Sisters" as the young version of Tommy Walker. The character's older version is played by Balthazar Getty whom the producers thought bears a resemblance to Joe.
ABC has not confirmed the role yet but an insider told E! Online that younger Tommy is sought for two episodes that will trace back the Walkers' history. This means other young actors are coming on board the show. The names, according to sources are, Kay Panabaker as Kitty, Anna Wood as Sarah, and Kasey Campbell as Kevin.
Another actor tapped to be in the flashback story arc would be Rachael Leigh Cook. She allegedly will play Nora Walker aka Sally Field's character. But unlike Joe, her stint has not been confirmed. She auditioned for the role but so did Courtney Ford ("Dexter") and Nora Zehetner ("Heroes").
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell