Joe Jonas Could Be Young Tommy on 'Brothers and Sisters'
Joe Jonas scores himself a TV guest appearance. The middle of Jonas Brothers who has expressed his desire to pursue acting career will be guest starring on "Brothers & Sisters" as the young version of Tommy Walker. The character's older version is played by Balthazar Getty whom the producers thought bears a resemblance to Joe.
ABC has not confirmed the role yet but an insider told E! Online that younger Tommy is sought for two episodes that will trace back the Walkers' history. This means other young actors are coming on board the show. The names, according to sources are, Kay Panabaker as Kitty, Anna Wood as Sarah, and Kasey Campbell as Kevin.
Another actor tapped to be in the flashback story arc would be Rachael Leigh Cook. She allegedly will play Nora Walker aka Sally Field's character. But unlike Joe, her stint has not been confirmed. She auditioned for the role but so did Courtney Ford ("Dexter") and Nora Zehetner ("Heroes").
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak