Simon Cowell's 'Everybody Hurts' Feat. Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus Comes Out
An all-star charity single titled "Everybody Hurts" which lines up Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus on the hook has hit the web. A remix of R.E.M.'s song of the same name, it's opened with verses from Leona Lewis and followed by Rod Stewart.
After Mariah's part, Cheryl Cole, Mika and Joe McElderry make their contribution on separate lines. Miley comes next, followed by James Blunt, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jon Bon Jovi, James Morrison, Susan Boyle, Aston Merrygold and Marvin Humes.
The song is expected to be made available for purchase on February 7 with all royalty payments from the song have been scrapped by R.E.M. Proceeds will benefit The Sun's Helping Haiti and the Disasters Emergency Committee. Simon Cowell and Steve Robson are the masterminds behind the revamped single.
More Mariah Carey News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival