Simon Cowell's 'Everybody Hurts' Feat. Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus Comes Out
An all-star charity single titled "Everybody Hurts" which lines up Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus on the hook has hit the web. A remix of R.E.M.'s song of the same name, it's opened with verses from Leona Lewis and followed by Rod Stewart.
After Mariah's part, Cheryl Cole, Mika and Joe McElderry make their contribution on separate lines. Miley comes next, followed by James Blunt, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jon Bon Jovi, James Morrison, Susan Boyle, Aston Merrygold and Marvin Humes.
The song is expected to be made available for purchase on February 7 with all royalty payments from the song have been scrapped by R.E.M. Proceeds will benefit The Sun's Helping Haiti and the Disasters Emergency Committee. Simon Cowell and Steve Robson are the masterminds behind the revamped single.
More Mariah Carey News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake