Simon Cowell's 'Everybody Hurts' Feat. Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus Comes Out
An all-star charity single titled "Everybody Hurts" which lines up Mariah Carey and Miley Cyrus on the hook has hit the web. A remix of R.E.M.'s song of the same name, it's opened with verses from Leona Lewis and followed by Rod Stewart.
After Mariah's part, Cheryl Cole, Mika and Joe McElderry make their contribution on separate lines. Miley comes next, followed by James Blunt, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jon Bon Jovi, James Morrison, Susan Boyle, Aston Merrygold and Marvin Humes.
The song is expected to be made available for purchase on February 7 with all royalty payments from the song have been scrapped by R.E.M. Proceeds will benefit The Sun's Helping Haiti and the Disasters Emergency Committee. Simon Cowell and Steve Robson are the masterminds behind the revamped single.
More Mariah Carey News
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video