'Dear John' Los Angeles Premiere Attracts Young Stars
Few days before "Dear John" is dropped in theaters across the U.S., Screen Gems has held a premiere for the film. Taking place at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, California, on Monday, February 1, the red carpet event had a number of young celebrities among the attendees.
Amanda Seyfried was one of the stars who stole the attention. Donning a blue dress, the lead actress showed off her back and her cleavage. She was later joined by her co-star Channing Tatum who came to the event alongside his actress wife Jenna Dewan. Other cast members, such as Leslea Fisher, Henry Thomas and Keith Robinson, were also seen that night.
Moreover, "Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz was pictured among the guests at the special screening. Beside him, Haylie Duff, Olivia Munn, Rachel Hunter, Alexa Vega and many others were also photographed coming to the event.
"Dear John" follows young soldier John Tyree and Savannah Curtis who meet each other when she is having spring vacation in his hometown. When the couple is separated by John's increasingly dangerous deployments, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas-correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences. This drama is set to hit U.S. theaters on February 5.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC