'Dear John' Los Angeles Premiere Attracts Young Stars
Few days before "Dear John" is dropped in theaters across the U.S., Screen Gems has held a premiere for the film. Taking place at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles, California, on Monday, February 1, the red carpet event had a number of young celebrities among the attendees.
Amanda Seyfried was one of the stars who stole the attention. Donning a blue dress, the lead actress showed off her back and her cleavage. She was later joined by her co-star Channing Tatum who came to the event alongside his actress wife Jenna Dewan. Other cast members, such as Leslea Fisher, Henry Thomas and Keith Robinson, were also seen that night.
Moreover, "Twilight" hunk Kellan Lutz was pictured among the guests at the special screening. Beside him, Haylie Duff, Olivia Munn, Rachel Hunter, Alexa Vega and many others were also photographed coming to the event.
"Dear John" follows young soldier John Tyree and Savannah Curtis who meet each other when she is having spring vacation in his hometown. When the couple is separated by John's increasingly dangerous deployments, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas-correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences. This drama is set to hit U.S. theaters on February 5.
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only