Carrie Underwood's 'Temporary Home' Music Video Arrives
A music video aimed to boost the sale of Carrie Underwood's latest single "Temporary Home" has made its way out. Carrie is sitting on the back seat of a cab on her way to the hospital to visit her ailing on-screen grandfather. In a touching moment, she and the old man reveal how they care about each other.
"Temporary Home" is a ballad track taken from Carrie's third studio album "Play On". The song was showcased live by the "American Idol" alum on a November 2009 episode of "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien".
"Temporary Home" video aside, Carrie Underwood recently took home a Golden Gramophone for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals for her duet with Randy Travis, "I Told You So", at the recent Grammys. Currently, she is involved in the remix project of Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson's "We Are the World" single alongside Toni Braxton, Usher, Celine Dion, Kanye West and many more.
More Carrie Underwood News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role