Carrie Underwood's 'Temporary Home' Music Video Arrives
A music video aimed to boost the sale of Carrie Underwood's latest single "Temporary Home" has made its way out. Carrie is sitting on the back seat of a cab on her way to the hospital to visit her ailing on-screen grandfather. In a touching moment, she and the old man reveal how they care about each other.
"Temporary Home" is a ballad track taken from Carrie's third studio album "Play On". The song was showcased live by the "American Idol" alum on a November 2009 episode of "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien".
"Temporary Home" video aside, Carrie Underwood recently took home a Golden Gramophone for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals for her duet with Randy Travis, "I Told You So", at the recent Grammys. Currently, she is involved in the remix project of Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson's "We Are the World" single alongside Toni Braxton, Usher, Celine Dion, Kanye West and many more.
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman