Carrie Underwood's 'Temporary Home' Music Video Arrives
A music video aimed to boost the sale of Carrie Underwood's latest single "Temporary Home" has made its way out. Carrie is sitting on the back seat of a cab on her way to the hospital to visit her ailing on-screen grandfather. In a touching moment, she and the old man reveal how they care about each other.
"Temporary Home" is a ballad track taken from Carrie's third studio album "Play On". The song was showcased live by the "American Idol" alum on a November 2009 episode of "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien".
"Temporary Home" video aside, Carrie Underwood recently took home a Golden Gramophone for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals for her duet with Randy Travis, "I Told You So", at the recent Grammys. Currently, she is involved in the remix project of Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson's "We Are the World" single alongside Toni Braxton, Usher, Celine Dion, Kanye West and many more.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?