'Avatar' Sequel Is War Movie, Coming Within Four Years
Despite all the talks about the follow-up to highly-successful "Avatar" which suggested that the sequel is underway, MarketSaw has just noted that it may not come that fast. The site has claimed a source told them that the next installment for the sci-fi film franchise will be made within four years. However, it has not been known when the pre-production for this forthcoming project will be started.
About what can be expected from the second "Avatar" movie, the site further informed that it will be a full blown war. Meanwhile, it was previously reported that the sequel will not take place in distant moon Pandora. Additionally, MarketSaw reported some of the parts of the first film's script that didn't make it into the movie, will be used in the next installment.
Recently, Joel David Moore spoke to MTV that James Cameron has shared some of his ideas about the "Avatar" sequel with him and other cast members. "There have been conversations about certain ways to go," the actor who plays anthropologist Norm Spellman in the big-budget movie said, before adding "Of course nothings set in stone. I love all the ideas."
"Avatar", which was first released on December 18, 2009, follows Sam Worthington's Jake Sully who embarks on a journey to Pandora to join Avatar program and later leads a heroic battle to save a civilization. As of February 1, the film has raked in total domestic cume of $595.8 million and become the highest worldwide grosser of all time with $2.04 billion global revenue.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off