'DWTS' Celebrity Cast to Unfold on 'Bachelor' Finale
Beside witnessing which woman finally steals "The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka's heart, there is another reason to tune in on March 1. "Dancing with the Stars" will announce the name of celebrities who will join the tenth season.
Host Tom Bergeron will unveil the line-up every now and then during the commercial breaks. This approach to reveal the cast has been used occasionally by ABC since the dating reality show is expected to draw a lot of viewers with its dramatic finale. In Fall 2009, "DWTS" partnered up with "Good Morning America" to announce the cast.
The dancing floor will officially open for competition on March 22 at 8/7c. The first pair will be eliminated on March 30. Unlike in the last season, no name has been leaked as potential contestant. Olympic gold medalist Greg Louganis who has been diagnosed with HIV in the '80s, offered himself as a contestant, so did Conan O'Brien who joked that he no longer has anything to do when Jay Leno took his job.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2