'Heroes' Season 4 Finale Preview
From the look of the preview, "Heroes" takes a twist of story, making Sylar no longer the villain. In the climactic season finale, everyone bands together in an effort to stop Samuel from taking the lives of thousands. Peter joins forces with his most unexpected ally to save Emma (guest star Deanne Bray).
Meanwhile, H.R.G.'s life hangs in the balance as he and Claire find themselves trapped underground with oxygen quickly running out. H.R.G. figures out that Samuel traps them together so she can watch him die. Elsewhere, Hiro starts to come to grips with the decisions he has made and is called into action to help stop a disaster.
Called "Brave New World", the last episode in volume 5 is to air on February 8. Despite airing the season finale, NBC has not announced whether there will be a fifth season. Back in January, NBC's Head of Entertainment, Angela Bromstad said there is a high chance the show would be renewed despite its struggling viewership. Creator Tim Kring was asked to pitch ideas for the new season and NBC would give it consideration.
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship