'True Blood' Finds Alcide's Protective Sister
From being the Painted Lady on "Heroes", Dawn Olivieri will make a transition to become a werewolf on "True Blood". The actress has been cast in the vampire series as Janice Herveaux, one of the new characters added into the third season.
From the last name, Janice is identified as the sister of Alcide, the werewolf who has a mutual interest in Sookie. Janice's role in the series is to be protective toward her younger brother. She is described as "a tough-as-nails biker chick" who is "into horoscopes and psychics". Her first appearance will be in episode 4 titled "9 Crimes".
According to TV Guide, Olivieri originally auditioned as Debbie Pelt. The producers are yet to announce which actress would tackle the role who has equally huge influence in Alcide. Meanwhile, Joe Manganiello plays Alcide whose first appearance is expected in the third episode.
"True Blood" begins the third season in June.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video