'True Blood' Finds Alcide's Protective Sister
From being the Painted Lady on "Heroes", Dawn Olivieri will make a transition to become a werewolf on "True Blood". The actress has been cast in the vampire series as Janice Herveaux, one of the new characters added into the third season.
From the last name, Janice is identified as the sister of Alcide, the werewolf who has a mutual interest in Sookie. Janice's role in the series is to be protective toward her younger brother. She is described as "a tough-as-nails biker chick" who is "into horoscopes and psychics". Her first appearance will be in episode 4 titled "9 Crimes".
According to TV Guide, Olivieri originally auditioned as Debbie Pelt. The producers are yet to announce which actress would tackle the role who has equally huge influence in Alcide. Meanwhile, Joe Manganiello plays Alcide whose first appearance is expected in the third episode.
"True Blood" begins the third season in June.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy