'True Blood' Finds Alcide's Protective Sister
From being the Painted Lady on "Heroes", Dawn Olivieri will make a transition to become a werewolf on "True Blood". The actress has been cast in the vampire series as Janice Herveaux, one of the new characters added into the third season.
From the last name, Janice is identified as the sister of Alcide, the werewolf who has a mutual interest in Sookie. Janice's role in the series is to be protective toward her younger brother. She is described as "a tough-as-nails biker chick" who is "into horoscopes and psychics". Her first appearance will be in episode 4 titled "9 Crimes".
According to TV Guide, Olivieri originally auditioned as Debbie Pelt. The producers are yet to announce which actress would tackle the role who has equally huge influence in Alcide. Meanwhile, Joe Manganiello plays Alcide whose first appearance is expected in the third episode.
"True Blood" begins the third season in June.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other