'True Blood' Finds Alcide's Protective Sister
From being the Painted Lady on "Heroes", Dawn Olivieri will make a transition to become a werewolf on "True Blood". The actress has been cast in the vampire series as Janice Herveaux, one of the new characters added into the third season.
From the last name, Janice is identified as the sister of Alcide, the werewolf who has a mutual interest in Sookie. Janice's role in the series is to be protective toward her younger brother. She is described as "a tough-as-nails biker chick" who is "into horoscopes and psychics". Her first appearance will be in episode 4 titled "9 Crimes".
According to TV Guide, Olivieri originally auditioned as Debbie Pelt. The producers are yet to announce which actress would tackle the role who has equally huge influence in Alcide. Meanwhile, Joe Manganiello plays Alcide whose first appearance is expected in the third episode.
"True Blood" begins the third season in June.
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli
- 'Game of Thrones': New Photos Reunite the Four Starks, Final Season Episode Count Is Revealed
- Chris Cornell Appeared to Have Used Other Drugs Before Hanging Himself
- Nicki Minaj to Perform at the 2017 NBA Awards
- Is She Pregnant? Cristiano Ronaldo's GF Georgina Rodriguez Sports Suspicious Bump in New Pic
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt