'True Blood' Finds Alcide's Protective Sister
From being the Painted Lady on "Heroes", Dawn Olivieri will make a transition to become a werewolf on "True Blood". The actress has been cast in the vampire series as Janice Herveaux, one of the new characters added into the third season.
From the last name, Janice is identified as the sister of Alcide, the werewolf who has a mutual interest in Sookie. Janice's role in the series is to be protective toward her younger brother. She is described as "a tough-as-nails biker chick" who is "into horoscopes and psychics". Her first appearance will be in episode 4 titled "9 Crimes".
According to TV Guide, Olivieri originally auditioned as Debbie Pelt. The producers are yet to announce which actress would tackle the role who has equally huge influence in Alcide. Meanwhile, Joe Manganiello plays Alcide whose first appearance is expected in the third episode.
"True Blood" begins the third season in June.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton