Producer Wants to Pair Up Lindsay Lohan and Lady GaGa
Top-notch producer Rodney Jerkins would love to see Lindsay Lohan entering recording booth with Lady GaGa for a joint track. "I can pair them up," the music maker said over the weekend at the Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party. "I would love it. I would love to see what could happen."
Furthermore, Rodney believed that Lindsay has what it takes to be the next big thing in pop music. "I believe she has it, something deep down. I've listened to her in the past, and I think there's something there. It just needs to be pulled out," he told E! Online at the same occasion.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album. She has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate in 2008 but backed out from completing the album a few months later. Last year, the "Mean Girls" star tweeted about returning to studio and finishing what is undone.
As for Lady GaGa, she recently filmed "Telephone" music video with Beyonce Knowles, using the same vehicle used by Uma Thurman for movie "Kill Bill". Also, the dance queen, who scored two trophies at the 2010 Grammy Awards, is currently recording "We Are the World" remix for Haitian charity project with Toni Braxton, Carlos Santana, Joel Madden, Pink and more.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic