Producer Wants to Pair Up Lindsay Lohan and Lady GaGa
Top-notch producer Rodney Jerkins would love to see Lindsay Lohan entering recording booth with Lady GaGa for a joint track. "I can pair them up," the music maker said over the weekend at the Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party. "I would love it. I would love to see what could happen."
Furthermore, Rodney believed that Lindsay has what it takes to be the next big thing in pop music. "I believe she has it, something deep down. I've listened to her in the past, and I think there's something there. It just needs to be pulled out," he told E! Online at the same occasion.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album. She has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate in 2008 but backed out from completing the album a few months later. Last year, the "Mean Girls" star tweeted about returning to studio and finishing what is undone.
As for Lady GaGa, she recently filmed "Telephone" music video with Beyonce Knowles, using the same vehicle used by Uma Thurman for movie "Kill Bill". Also, the dance queen, who scored two trophies at the 2010 Grammy Awards, is currently recording "We Are the World" remix for Haitian charity project with Toni Braxton, Carlos Santana, Joel Madden, Pink and more.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up