Producer Wants to Pair Up Lindsay Lohan and Lady GaGa
Top-notch producer Rodney Jerkins would love to see Lindsay Lohan entering recording booth with Lady GaGa for a joint track. "I can pair them up," the music maker said over the weekend at the Clive Davis' pre-Grammy party. "I would love it. I would love to see what could happen."
Furthermore, Rodney believed that Lindsay has what it takes to be the next big thing in pop music. "I believe she has it, something deep down. I've listened to her in the past, and I think there's something there. It just needs to be pulled out," he told E! Online at the same occasion.
Lindsay Lohan is currently in the middle of finishing a third studio album. She has released a single called "Bossy" which is co-written by Ne-Yo and Stargate in 2008 but backed out from completing the album a few months later. Last year, the "Mean Girls" star tweeted about returning to studio and finishing what is undone.
As for Lady GaGa, she recently filmed "Telephone" music video with Beyonce Knowles, using the same vehicle used by Uma Thurman for movie "Kill Bill". Also, the dance queen, who scored two trophies at the 2010 Grammy Awards, is currently recording "We Are the World" remix for Haitian charity project with Toni Braxton, Carlos Santana, Joel Madden, Pink and more.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour