Robert Pattinson Battered and Playful in 'Remember Me' New Stills
Summit Entertainment has shared other looks at Robert Pattinson in "Remember Me" by releasing a batch of new images. Making its way out via Kinopoisk, most of the photos expose the lead actor whose face is bruised. Still, he is seen enjoyably playing alongside Emilie de Ravin in one picture.
In related news, Gossip Cop recently reported that "Remember Me" will be premiered in New York City on March 1, but the exact location has not been known yet. About the special screening which is almost two weeks before the film's release in the U.S., the site explained, "Because Pattinson is working on 'Bel Ami' in Europe and can't go back and forth, 'Remember Me' will have it's big red carpet at the same time he's doing its press junket in the Big Apple."
In the drama movie, Pattinson portrays Tyler, a rebellious young man who tries to break every rule. Having a strained relationship with his father, he thought no one could possibly understand what he was going through until the day he met Ally.
However, their newfound relationship is threatened after Ally witnesses her mother's murder and Tyler deals with the suicide of his brother, causing his parents to divorce. Moreover, hidden secrets are revealed and the circumstances that brought them together slowly threaten to tear them apart.
Taking the role of Tyler's lover is Emilie de Ravin. Meanwhile, Pierce Brosnan and Lena Olin play Tyler's parents. Beside starring in it, Robert Pattinson also serves as the executive producer alongside Carol Cuddy. "Remember Me" will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on March 12, while the new stills from the film can be seen on Kinopoisk.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'