Madonna and Jesus Luz Call It Quits
After a year together and being rumored to take their relationship to the next level, Madonna and Jesus Luz reportedly split. As quoted by Hollyscoop, a friend close to Madonna reveals that the possible break up is caused by a lack of topic to discuss between the two.
The source quoted Madonna as saying, " 'We've just run out of things to talk about. I mean, it's really pushing it for us to have common ground these days. We have Kabbalah, but thats about it'." Convincing people that the 51-year-old songstress and the 23-year-old model have ended their romance, the source claimed, "They both benefited, but it's pretty much over now."
"The problem with Jesus is as simple as it is obvious. It's the age difference. He's 23. She's 51," the insider further shared. "How long could it last? How it even lasted a year seems a miracle to a lot of people. He's perfectly nice, a gentleman and very smart. But they are in such different places in their lives."
Fueling the break up rumor, author Ian Halperin, at ianundercover.com, claimed that the "American Life" singer was recently caught making out with mid seventies man, who is allegedly a retired Wall Street exec, at the Kabbalah center. A source said, "They're definitely an item."
Madonna and Jesus Luz started dating after they were involved in a raunchy photoshot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 2009. A month later, they were spotted having a dinner together at a downtown restaurant in New York City.
More Madonna News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'