Madonna and Jesus Luz Call It Quits
After a year together and being rumored to take their relationship to the next level, Madonna and Jesus Luz reportedly split. As quoted by Hollyscoop, a friend close to Madonna reveals that the possible break up is caused by a lack of topic to discuss between the two.
The source quoted Madonna as saying, " 'We've just run out of things to talk about. I mean, it's really pushing it for us to have common ground these days. We have Kabbalah, but thats about it'." Convincing people that the 51-year-old songstress and the 23-year-old model have ended their romance, the source claimed, "They both benefited, but it's pretty much over now."
"The problem with Jesus is as simple as it is obvious. It's the age difference. He's 23. She's 51," the insider further shared. "How long could it last? How it even lasted a year seems a miracle to a lot of people. He's perfectly nice, a gentleman and very smart. But they are in such different places in their lives."
Fueling the break up rumor, author Ian Halperin, at ianundercover.com, claimed that the "American Life" singer was recently caught making out with mid seventies man, who is allegedly a retired Wall Street exec, at the Kabbalah center. A source said, "They're definitely an item."
Madonna and Jesus Luz started dating after they were involved in a raunchy photoshot for W Magazine in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in January 2009. A month later, they were spotted having a dinner together at a downtown restaurant in New York City.
More Madonna News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die