'House M.D.' 6.14 Preview: Cuddy in Trouble
The next episode of "House M.D." will be Cuddy-centric. During a day in the life of Princeton Plainsboro's Dean of Medicine, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, the inner workings of the hospital are seen through her eyes.
This day proves to be especially trying as Cuddy wrestles with myriad hospital issues and staff disputes that test her perseverance and skills as an administrator, all while juggling issues in her personal life. Titled "5 to 9", the episode is to air February 8.
On another news, the second video game based on the TV series is taking shape. Players will be able to play as Dr. Taub, Thirteen, and House himself to diagnose and treat variable and complex illness in five different cases. Legacy Interactive will release it for PC/Mac this month while the DS version will come in April.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3