'House M.D.' 6.14 Preview: Cuddy in Trouble
The next episode of "House M.D." will be Cuddy-centric. During a day in the life of Princeton Plainsboro's Dean of Medicine, Dr. Lisa Cuddy, the inner workings of the hospital are seen through her eyes.
This day proves to be especially trying as Cuddy wrestles with myriad hospital issues and staff disputes that test her perseverance and skills as an administrator, all while juggling issues in her personal life. Titled "5 to 9", the episode is to air February 8.
On another news, the second video game based on the TV series is taking shape. Players will be able to play as Dr. Taub, Thirteen, and House himself to diagnose and treat variable and complex illness in five different cases. Legacy Interactive will release it for PC/Mac this month while the DS version will come in April.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction