52nd Grammys: Larry Platt Performing 'Pants on the Ground'
General Larry Platt indeed hit the red carpet of 2010 Grammy Awards. Unlike other celebrities who came to the event to witness the biggest music celebration, this former "American Idol" participant attended the show to sing.
The 62-year-old man delivered his viral song "Pants on the Ground" on the E! Online booth. Wearing black outfit, he brought many belts in his hands. Moreover, he managed to hit the floor and do some break dancing.
The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards aired live from Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 31. Beyonce Knowles dominated the night with six awards, followed by Taylor Swift with four. Lady GaGa, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Jay-Z, Jason Mraz and Kings of Leon received double victories.
The show did not only hand out coveted awards but also staged several tribute shows. One of them was for Michael Jackson. The likes of Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson made contribution to the late King of Pop tribute.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off