52nd Grammys: Larry Platt Performing 'Pants on the Ground'
General Larry Platt indeed hit the red carpet of 2010 Grammy Awards. Unlike other celebrities who came to the event to witness the biggest music celebration, this former "American Idol" participant attended the show to sing.
The 62-year-old man delivered his viral song "Pants on the Ground" on the E! Online booth. Wearing black outfit, he brought many belts in his hands. Moreover, he managed to hit the floor and do some break dancing.
The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards aired live from Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 31. Beyonce Knowles dominated the night with six awards, followed by Taylor Swift with four. Lady GaGa, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Jay-Z, Jason Mraz and Kings of Leon received double victories.
The show did not only hand out coveted awards but also staged several tribute shows. One of them was for Michael Jackson. The likes of Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson made contribution to the late King of Pop tribute.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic