52nd Grammys: Larry Platt Performing 'Pants on the Ground'
General Larry Platt indeed hit the red carpet of 2010 Grammy Awards. Unlike other celebrities who came to the event to witness the biggest music celebration, this former "American Idol" participant attended the show to sing.
The 62-year-old man delivered his viral song "Pants on the Ground" on the E! Online booth. Wearing black outfit, he brought many belts in his hands. Moreover, he managed to hit the floor and do some break dancing.
The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards aired live from Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 31. Beyonce Knowles dominated the night with six awards, followed by Taylor Swift with four. Lady GaGa, Black Eyed Peas, Eminem, Jay-Z, Jason Mraz and Kings of Leon received double victories.
The show did not only hand out coveted awards but also staged several tribute shows. One of them was for Michael Jackson. The likes of Carrie Underwood, Celine Dion, Usher, Smokey Robinson and Jennifer Hudson made contribution to the late King of Pop tribute.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs