Tila Tequila to Legally Adopt Haitian Orphans
Tila Tequila has shown that she's ready for motherhood. After confirming her pregnancy through her Twitter page in early January, she recently announced her plan to adopt Haitian orphans. She posted on her Twitter page, "Ok I will adop 2 children from HAITI....I'm going to try to do that ASAP! Those poor babies! Mommy is coming to rescue u my Angels!xoxox."
"I'm in the middle of filing papers to adopt another child right now! While I have my own, I want my baby 2 have a bro or sis 2 play with!," another post read. Making sure her followers take her statement seriously, she added, "4 real Im filing papers now to adopt a child...a boy around 2 years old!! I'm sooooooo excited! AHHH oops! I wasn't supposed 2 tell u that!"
Tila additionally wrote, "I am going to have 2 biological babies of my own, then adopt 3 other babies who need a home!" Beside opening up about her plan to adopt Haitian orphans, she also asked if there's anyone who wants to donate his sperm for her second baby. She tweeted, "After I have my current baby, I want to immediately have another one. So any healthy, good looking men out there wanna donate me SPERM?"
Her adoption plan aside, Tila Tequila recently slammed The Game who denied that he is the father of her unborn baby. The reality TV star told Radar Online , "Game, I don't need to bicker and fight with you love, when I know a lot of shady things about you, that I can sell you out on but I'm not."
"You know damn straight everything you said in that video [interview in which he denies he is the father] is a lie! Why would you do that??? But I dont even care," she continued. "Just wait nine months for my paternity test. I'm not worried about it. Game has nine months to live out all of his fun lies. Live it up baby!"
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?