Pictures of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' 'Telephone' Video Shoot Found
A bunch of pictures taken during the filming of "Telephone" music video have been found. Lady GaGa and her collaborator Beyonce Knowles are seen teaming up, filming a scene inside a yellow truck called "Pussy Wagon."
The vehicle used for the video shoot is owned by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino. It's the same truck used by Uma Thurman in movie "Kill Bill". Tyrese Gibson is also seen coming to the set for a filming in the desert in Los Angeles.
The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and reportedly will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off. It is also suggested that the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. Premiere date for the video is still to be determined.
On-set photos of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles shooting "Telephone" music video can be seen at On Location News.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences