Pictures of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' 'Telephone' Video Shoot Found
A bunch of pictures taken during the filming of "Telephone" music video have been found. Lady GaGa and her collaborator Beyonce Knowles are seen teaming up, filming a scene inside a yellow truck called "Pussy Wagon."
The vehicle used for the video shoot is owned by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino. It's the same truck used by Uma Thurman in movie "Kill Bill". Tyrese Gibson is also seen coming to the set for a filming in the desert in Los Angeles.
The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and reportedly will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off. It is also suggested that the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. Premiere date for the video is still to be determined.
On-set photos of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles shooting "Telephone" music video can be seen at On Location News.
More Lady GaGa News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood