Pictures of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' 'Telephone' Video Shoot Found
A bunch of pictures taken during the filming of "Telephone" music video have been found. Lady GaGa and her collaborator Beyonce Knowles are seen teaming up, filming a scene inside a yellow truck called "Pussy Wagon."
The vehicle used for the video shoot is owned by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino. It's the same truck used by Uma Thurman in movie "Kill Bill". Tyrese Gibson is also seen coming to the set for a filming in the desert in Los Angeles.
The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and reportedly will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off. It is also suggested that the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. Premiere date for the video is still to be determined.
On-set photos of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles shooting "Telephone" music video can be seen at On Location News.
More Lady GaGa News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel