Pictures of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' 'Telephone' Video Shoot Found
A bunch of pictures taken during the filming of "Telephone" music video have been found. Lady GaGa and her collaborator Beyonce Knowles are seen teaming up, filming a scene inside a yellow truck called "Pussy Wagon."
The vehicle used for the video shoot is owned by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino. It's the same truck used by Uma Thurman in movie "Kill Bill". Tyrese Gibson is also seen coming to the set for a filming in the desert in Los Angeles.
The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and reportedly will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off. It is also suggested that the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. Premiere date for the video is still to be determined.
On-set photos of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles shooting "Telephone" music video can be seen at On Location News.
More Lady GaGa News
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed