Pictures of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' 'Telephone' Video Shoot Found
A bunch of pictures taken during the filming of "Telephone" music video have been found. Lady GaGa and her collaborator Beyonce Knowles are seen teaming up, filming a scene inside a yellow truck called "Pussy Wagon."
The vehicle used for the video shoot is owned by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino. It's the same truck used by Uma Thurman in movie "Kill Bill". Tyrese Gibson is also seen coming to the set for a filming in the desert in Los Angeles.
The video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and reportedly will pick up where the storyline of "Paparazzi" video left off. It is also suggested that the video will follow GaGa when she is put behind the bars and rescued by Beyonce. Premiere date for the video is still to be determined.
On-set photos of Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles shooting "Telephone" music video can be seen at On Location News.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'