New Photo for 'The Last Airbender' and 'The Losers' Unveiled
MoviePictureDB.com has got its hand on a new picture from Paramount Pictures' "The Last Airbender". Featuring Noah Ringer's Aang, the still gives a look at the lead actor ready to fight as he is being surrounded by a bunch of soldiers.
Meanwhile, Warner Bros. Pictures has released a fresh image from action movie "The Losers". Making its way out via Los Angeles Times, the photo which captures the whole six major characters is actually a live-action reenactment of the graphic novel cover.
Being set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire, "The Last Airbender" follows Aang. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world. The movie is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 2.
Meanwhile, "The Losers" centers its story on a special black-ops team who wants to seek revenge and remove their names from a secret CIA death list after being betrayed and left for dead. Playing the members of The Losers are Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Idris Elba, Columbus Short and Oscar Jaenada. The film is targeted for April 9 release date in the U.S.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying if She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday