52nd Grammys: Taylor Swift Dropped Her Golden Gramophone
Sweeping four trophies at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Taylor Swift proudly placed them all in her arms and posed for the photographers soon after the show was wrapped. However, she had a difficulty in holding them and accidentally dropped one of them on the floor.
The four gongs Taylor received at that night were for Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song for "White Horse" as well as Best Country Album and Album of the Year for "Fearless". In the latest category, she beat Beyonce Knowles, Lady GaGa and Black Eyed Peas.
"I will remember this night, this celebration, the screaming and hugging of people I love. The words on cards of hotel room good luck roses..," she wrote on Twitter about the awards show.
2010 Grammy Awards was held on Sunday, January 31 at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Beyonce led the winners pack with six nods. Other musicians scoring multiple awards were Eminem, Jay-Z, Jason Mraz and Kings of Leon.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent