52nd Grammys: Taylor Swift Dropped Her Golden Gramophone
Sweeping four trophies at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Taylor Swift proudly placed them all in her arms and posed for the photographers soon after the show was wrapped. However, she had a difficulty in holding them and accidentally dropped one of them on the floor.
The four gongs Taylor received at that night were for Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song for "White Horse" as well as Best Country Album and Album of the Year for "Fearless". In the latest category, she beat Beyonce Knowles, Lady GaGa and Black Eyed Peas.
"I will remember this night, this celebration, the screaming and hugging of people I love. The words on cards of hotel room good luck roses..," she wrote on Twitter about the awards show.
2010 Grammy Awards was held on Sunday, January 31 at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Beyonce led the winners pack with six nods. Other musicians scoring multiple awards were Eminem, Jay-Z, Jason Mraz and Kings of Leon.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart