52nd Grammys: Taylor Swift Dropped Her Golden Gramophone
Sweeping four trophies at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, Taylor Swift proudly placed them all in her arms and posed for the photographers soon after the show was wrapped. However, she had a difficulty in holding them and accidentally dropped one of them on the floor.
The four gongs Taylor received at that night were for Best Female Country Vocal Performance and Best Country Song for "White Horse" as well as Best Country Album and Album of the Year for "Fearless". In the latest category, she beat Beyonce Knowles, Lady GaGa and Black Eyed Peas.
"I will remember this night, this celebration, the screaming and hugging of people I love. The words on cards of hotel room good luck roses..," she wrote on Twitter about the awards show.
2010 Grammy Awards was held on Sunday, January 31 at the Los Angeles' Staples Center. Beyonce led the winners pack with six nods. Other musicians scoring multiple awards were Eminem, Jay-Z, Jason Mraz and Kings of Leon.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns