52nd Grammys: Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake and Travis Barker's Performance
The most anticipated collaboration at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards was reserved as the last act of the day before they announced the winner of Album of the Year. Eminem, joined the star-studded line-up consisting of Drake, Lil Wayne and Travis Barker, being introduced by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino.
Weezy and Barker were the opening act, performing "Drop the World". Then Eminem came out just in time to sing his verse. An alarm was sounded, Drake came out, spitting verses of "Forever", his collaborative song with Weezy which was also made as the theme song of LeBron James' documentary "More Than a Game".
Amidst the celebration and the energy-pumping performances, Grammys spared a time to remember the victims of Haiti earthquake. Through the performance by Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli, the organizers encourage viewers to donate. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" can be downloaded on iTunes and the proceeds is used to support Haiti relief.
- Eminem, Drake, Lil Wayne, Travis Barker
- Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video