52nd Grammys: Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake and Travis Barker's Performance
The most anticipated collaboration at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards was reserved as the last act of the day before they announced the winner of Album of the Year. Eminem, joined the star-studded line-up consisting of Drake, Lil Wayne and Travis Barker, being introduced by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino.
Weezy and Barker were the opening act, performing "Drop the World". Then Eminem came out just in time to sing his verse. An alarm was sounded, Drake came out, spitting verses of "Forever", his collaborative song with Weezy which was also made as the theme song of LeBron James' documentary "More Than a Game".
Amidst the celebration and the energy-pumping performances, Grammys spared a time to remember the victims of Haiti earthquake. Through the performance by Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli, the organizers encourage viewers to donate. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" can be downloaded on iTunes and the proceeds is used to support Haiti relief.
- Eminem, Drake, Lil Wayne, Travis Barker
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS