52nd Grammys: Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake and Travis Barker's Performance
The most anticipated collaboration at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards was reserved as the last act of the day before they announced the winner of Album of the Year. Eminem, joined the star-studded line-up consisting of Drake, Lil Wayne and Travis Barker, being introduced by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino.
Weezy and Barker were the opening act, performing "Drop the World". Then Eminem came out just in time to sing his verse. An alarm was sounded, Drake came out, spitting verses of "Forever", his collaborative song with Weezy which was also made as the theme song of LeBron James' documentary "More Than a Game".
Amidst the celebration and the energy-pumping performances, Grammys spared a time to remember the victims of Haiti earthquake. Through the performance by Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli, the organizers encourage viewers to donate. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" can be downloaded on iTunes and the proceeds is used to support Haiti relief.
- Eminem, Drake, Lil Wayne, Travis Barker
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!