52nd Grammys: Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake and Travis Barker's Performance
The most anticipated collaboration at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards was reserved as the last act of the day before they announced the winner of Album of the Year. Eminem, joined the star-studded line-up consisting of Drake, Lil Wayne and Travis Barker, being introduced by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino.
Weezy and Barker were the opening act, performing "Drop the World". Then Eminem came out just in time to sing his verse. An alarm was sounded, Drake came out, spitting verses of "Forever", his collaborative song with Weezy which was also made as the theme song of LeBron James' documentary "More Than a Game".
Amidst the celebration and the energy-pumping performances, Grammys spared a time to remember the victims of Haiti earthquake. Through the performance by Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli, the organizers encourage viewers to donate. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" can be downloaded on iTunes and the proceeds is used to support Haiti relief.
- Eminem, Drake, Lil Wayne, Travis Barker
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance