52nd Grammys: Lil Wayne, Eminem, Drake and Travis Barker's Performance
The most anticipated collaboration at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards was reserved as the last act of the day before they announced the winner of Album of the Year. Eminem, joined the star-studded line-up consisting of Drake, Lil Wayne and Travis Barker, being introduced by "Inglourious Basterds" director Quentin Tarantino.
Weezy and Barker were the opening act, performing "Drop the World". Then Eminem came out just in time to sing his verse. An alarm was sounded, Drake came out, spitting verses of "Forever", his collaborative song with Weezy which was also made as the theme song of LeBron James' documentary "More Than a Game".
Amidst the celebration and the energy-pumping performances, Grammys spared a time to remember the victims of Haiti earthquake. Through the performance by Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli, the organizers encourage viewers to donate. "Bridge Over Troubled Water" can be downloaded on iTunes and the proceeds is used to support Haiti relief.
- Eminem, Drake, Lil Wayne, Travis Barker
- Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes