52nd Grammys: Taylor Swift, Jamie Foxx and Bon Jovi on Stage
Taylor Swift who got her first Grammy this year through album "Fearless", got up on stage to perform "Today Was a Fairytale", a new song which is recorded for her upcoming movie "Valentine's Day". She then introduced Stevie Nicks and together they belted out Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon" and her "You Belong With Me".
Before her performance, Jamie Foxx dressed up as Union Jack and collaborated with T-Pain and Doug E. Fresh in "Blame It". Asking the audience to stand up, Foxx got the crowd including Rihanna and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie to sway their body to the music. Slash came out toward the end, performing a guitar solo of "November Rain". Foxx, who used a lot of Auto-Tune in the performance, gave a shout out to Jay-Z who is known against the use of the enhanced technology.
Later on, Bon Jovi performed "We Weren't Born to Follow" before welcoming Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles onto the stage for a duet of "Who Says You Can't Go Home". The band closed their set with a fan-voted song "Livin' on a Prayer".
- Taylor Swift
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park