52nd Grammys: Taylor Swift, Jamie Foxx and Bon Jovi on Stage
Taylor Swift who got her first Grammy this year through album "Fearless", got up on stage to perform "Today Was a Fairytale", a new song which is recorded for her upcoming movie "Valentine's Day". She then introduced Stevie Nicks and together they belted out Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon" and her "You Belong With Me".
Before her performance, Jamie Foxx dressed up as Union Jack and collaborated with T-Pain and Doug E. Fresh in "Blame It". Asking the audience to stand up, Foxx got the crowd including Rihanna and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie to sway their body to the music. Slash came out toward the end, performing a guitar solo of "November Rain". Foxx, who used a lot of Auto-Tune in the performance, gave a shout out to Jay-Z who is known against the use of the enhanced technology.
Later on, Bon Jovi performed "We Weren't Born to Follow" before welcoming Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles onto the stage for a duet of "Who Says You Can't Go Home". The band closed their set with a fan-voted song "Livin' on a Prayer".
- Taylor Swift
- Bon Jovi
- T-Pain, Jamie Foxx, Doug E. Fresh, Slash
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels