52nd Grammys: Taylor Swift, Jamie Foxx and Bon Jovi on Stage
Taylor Swift who got her first Grammy this year through album "Fearless", got up on stage to perform "Today Was a Fairytale", a new song which is recorded for her upcoming movie "Valentine's Day". She then introduced Stevie Nicks and together they belted out Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon" and her "You Belong With Me".
Before her performance, Jamie Foxx dressed up as Union Jack and collaborated with T-Pain and Doug E. Fresh in "Blame It". Asking the audience to stand up, Foxx got the crowd including Rihanna and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie to sway their body to the music. Slash came out toward the end, performing a guitar solo of "November Rain". Foxx, who used a lot of Auto-Tune in the performance, gave a shout out to Jay-Z who is known against the use of the enhanced technology.
Later on, Bon Jovi performed "We Weren't Born to Follow" before welcoming Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles onto the stage for a duet of "Who Says You Can't Go Home". The band closed their set with a fan-voted song "Livin' on a Prayer".
- Taylor Swift
- Bon Jovi
- T-Pain, Jamie Foxx, Doug E. Fresh, Slash
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri