52nd Grammys: Taylor Swift, Jamie Foxx and Bon Jovi on Stage
Taylor Swift who got her first Grammy this year through album "Fearless", got up on stage to perform "Today Was a Fairytale", a new song which is recorded for her upcoming movie "Valentine's Day". She then introduced Stevie Nicks and together they belted out Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon" and her "You Belong With Me".
Before her performance, Jamie Foxx dressed up as Union Jack and collaborated with T-Pain and Doug E. Fresh in "Blame It". Asking the audience to stand up, Foxx got the crowd including Rihanna and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie to sway their body to the music. Slash came out toward the end, performing a guitar solo of "November Rain". Foxx, who used a lot of Auto-Tune in the performance, gave a shout out to Jay-Z who is known against the use of the enhanced technology.
Later on, Bon Jovi performed "We Weren't Born to Follow" before welcoming Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles onto the stage for a duet of "Who Says You Can't Go Home". The band closed their set with a fan-voted song "Livin' on a Prayer".
- Taylor Swift
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'