Confirmed, Kristen Bell Engaged to Dax Shepard
Kristen Bell was not among the nominees at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, but she may be one of the proudest stars who came to the event that night. Hitting the red carpet of the show on Sunday, January 31, the actress has shown off a new sparkle on her engagement finger.
Her representative later confirmed to Us Magazine that the 29-year-old beauty has been engaged to Dax Shepard. A source then added that the actor proposed to her over the holidays. Unfortunately, Shepard was not seen accompanying Bell at the event while the engagement ring was not captured by the photographers' cameras.
Kristen Bell first dated Dax Shepard in December 2007 after ending her five-year relationship with former fiance Kevin Mann. The "When in Rome" co-stars later made their public appearance as a couple in January 2008.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!