Confirmed, Kristen Bell Engaged to Dax Shepard
Kristen Bell was not among the nominees at the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, but she may be one of the proudest stars who came to the event that night. Hitting the red carpet of the show on Sunday, January 31, the actress has shown off a new sparkle on her engagement finger.
Her representative later confirmed to Us Magazine that the 29-year-old beauty has been engaged to Dax Shepard. A source then added that the actor proposed to her over the holidays. Unfortunately, Shepard was not seen accompanying Bell at the event while the engagement ring was not captured by the photographers' cameras.
Kristen Bell first dated Dax Shepard in December 2007 after ending her five-year relationship with former fiance Kevin Mann. The "When in Rome" co-stars later made their public appearance as a couple in January 2008.
More Kristen Bell News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'