52nd Grammys: Performances by Black Eyed Peas and Pink
Black Eyed Peas went futuristic in their Grammy Awards performance Sunday, January 31, wearing cyborg kind of costume during the "Imma Be" piece. Introduced by Miley Cyrus, they mashed up the song with "I Gotta Feeling" with several dancers backing them up. There was a montage of fan videos playing behind them.
Earlier at the event, Pink traded her mermaid-tail gown with a white hooded gown for a performance of "Glitter in the Air". There was a bit of Cirque du Soleil piece toward the end where she did an acrobatic act by spinning on the hanging cloth, giving a meaning to "Glitter in the Air".
Black Eyed Peas are nominated for five categories and they have won three of them so far. They took home Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals ("I Gotta Feeling"), Best Pop Vocal Album ("The E.N.D.") and Best Short Form Video ("Boom Boom Pow"). Pink meanwhile, is nominated for two, but BEP have crushed her chance in the Best Pop Vocal Album category.
- Black Eyed Peas
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab