52nd Grammys: Performances by Black Eyed Peas and Pink
Black Eyed Peas went futuristic in their Grammy Awards performance Sunday, January 31, wearing cyborg kind of costume during the "Imma Be" piece. Introduced by Miley Cyrus, they mashed up the song with "I Gotta Feeling" with several dancers backing them up. There was a montage of fan videos playing behind them.
Earlier at the event, Pink traded her mermaid-tail gown with a white hooded gown for a performance of "Glitter in the Air". There was a bit of Cirque du Soleil piece toward the end where she did an acrobatic act by spinning on the hanging cloth, giving a meaning to "Glitter in the Air".
Black Eyed Peas are nominated for five categories and they have won three of them so far. They took home Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals ("I Gotta Feeling"), Best Pop Vocal Album ("The E.N.D.") and Best Short Form Video ("Boom Boom Pow"). Pink meanwhile, is nominated for two, but BEP have crushed her chance in the Best Pop Vocal Album category.
- Black Eyed Peas
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers