52nd Grammys: Performances by Black Eyed Peas and Pink
Black Eyed Peas went futuristic in their Grammy Awards performance Sunday, January 31, wearing cyborg kind of costume during the "Imma Be" piece. Introduced by Miley Cyrus, they mashed up the song with "I Gotta Feeling" with several dancers backing them up. There was a montage of fan videos playing behind them.
Earlier at the event, Pink traded her mermaid-tail gown with a white hooded gown for a performance of "Glitter in the Air". There was a bit of Cirque du Soleil piece toward the end where she did an acrobatic act by spinning on the hanging cloth, giving a meaning to "Glitter in the Air".
Black Eyed Peas are nominated for five categories and they have won three of them so far. They took home Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals ("I Gotta Feeling"), Best Pop Vocal Album ("The E.N.D.") and Best Short Form Video ("Boom Boom Pow"). Pink meanwhile, is nominated for two, but BEP have crushed her chance in the Best Pop Vocal Album category.
- Black Eyed Peas
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked