52nd Grammys: Lady GaGa's Theatrical Performance in Fame Factory
Lady GaGa is the opening act of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards and her performance is one which is hard to top. Presenting it in a Fame Factory, the stage is given to her dancers and an announcer first before she makes a grand entrance in a green leotard and performs "Poker Face".
The performance is followed by a theatrical act which shows her being shoved down to the "Rejected" chute. She re-appears with Elton John on the piano, singing her "Speechless" and his "Your Song". To match the theme, both of the singers appear with ash and soot on their faces.
Before the performance is closed down, GaGa slips in "Thank you, love you, Sir Elton John. So speechless" into the song's phrases.
There will be more appearances by Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell as the night unfolds.
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?