52nd Grammys: Lady GaGa's Theatrical Performance in Fame Factory
Lady GaGa is the opening act of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards and her performance is one which is hard to top. Presenting it in a Fame Factory, the stage is given to her dancers and an announcer first before she makes a grand entrance in a green leotard and performs "Poker Face".
The performance is followed by a theatrical act which shows her being shoved down to the "Rejected" chute. She re-appears with Elton John on the piano, singing her "Speechless" and his "Your Song". To match the theme, both of the singers appear with ash and soot on their faces.
Before the performance is closed down, GaGa slips in "Thank you, love you, Sir Elton John. So speechless" into the song's phrases.
There will be more appearances by Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell as the night unfolds.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs