52nd Grammys: Lady GaGa's Theatrical Performance in Fame Factory
Lady GaGa is the opening act of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards and her performance is one which is hard to top. Presenting it in a Fame Factory, the stage is given to her dancers and an announcer first before she makes a grand entrance in a green leotard and performs "Poker Face".
The performance is followed by a theatrical act which shows her being shoved down to the "Rejected" chute. She re-appears with Elton John on the piano, singing her "Speechless" and his "Your Song". To match the theme, both of the singers appear with ash and soot on their faces.
Before the performance is closed down, GaGa slips in "Thank you, love you, Sir Elton John. So speechless" into the song's phrases.
There will be more appearances by Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell as the night unfolds.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London