52nd Grammys: Lady GaGa's Theatrical Performance in Fame Factory
Lady GaGa is the opening act of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards and her performance is one which is hard to top. Presenting it in a Fame Factory, the stage is given to her dancers and an announcer first before she makes a grand entrance in a green leotard and performs "Poker Face".
The performance is followed by a theatrical act which shows her being shoved down to the "Rejected" chute. She re-appears with Elton John on the piano, singing her "Speechless" and his "Your Song". To match the theme, both of the singers appear with ash and soot on their faces.
Before the performance is closed down, GaGa slips in "Thank you, love you, Sir Elton John. So speechless" into the song's phrases.
There will be more appearances by Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell as the night unfolds.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby