52nd Grammys: Lady GaGa's Theatrical Performance in Fame Factory
Lady GaGa is the opening act of 52nd Annual Grammy Awards and her performance is one which is hard to top. Presenting it in a Fame Factory, the stage is given to her dancers and an announcer first before she makes a grand entrance in a green leotard and performs "Poker Face".
The performance is followed by a theatrical act which shows her being shoved down to the "Rejected" chute. She re-appears with Elton John on the piano, singing her "Speechless" and his "Your Song". To match the theme, both of the singers appear with ash and soot on their faces.
Before the performance is closed down, GaGa slips in "Thank you, love you, Sir Elton John. So speechless" into the song's phrases.
There will be more appearances by Taylor Swift, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles and Maxwell as the night unfolds.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women