Sugababes Suffering From Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert
When performing for "Fight Cervical Cancer in Style" concert at Koko in Camden, London earlier this week, Sugababes suffered from wardrobe malfunction. One of the band's member Heidi Range got her outfit ripped around her shoulder.
Jade Ewen and Heidi sported see-through costumes during the gig, while Amelle Berrabah wore a mini black dress. The three girls delivered such songs as "Get Sexy", "About a Girl", "About You Now", "Wear My Kiss" and "Girls".
To the crowd, Amelle said, "You might as well go and get a smear and check it out because it's your life you're playing with here and it's so easy. It takes five minutes out of your time and you could save yourself a lot of trouble in the future."
Other musical guests at the event were Pixie Lott, La Roux and Paloma Faith.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones