Sugababes Suffering From Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert
When performing for "Fight Cervical Cancer in Style" concert at Koko in Camden, London earlier this week, Sugababes suffered from wardrobe malfunction. One of the band's member Heidi Range got her outfit ripped around her shoulder.
Jade Ewen and Heidi sported see-through costumes during the gig, while Amelle Berrabah wore a mini black dress. The three girls delivered such songs as "Get Sexy", "About a Girl", "About You Now", "Wear My Kiss" and "Girls".
To the crowd, Amelle said, "You might as well go and get a smear and check it out because it's your life you're playing with here and it's so easy. It takes five minutes out of your time and you could save yourself a lot of trouble in the future."
Other musical guests at the event were Pixie Lott, La Roux and Paloma Faith.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce