Sugababes Suffering From Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert
When performing for "Fight Cervical Cancer in Style" concert at Koko in Camden, London earlier this week, Sugababes suffered from wardrobe malfunction. One of the band's member Heidi Range got her outfit ripped around her shoulder.
Jade Ewen and Heidi sported see-through costumes during the gig, while Amelle Berrabah wore a mini black dress. The three girls delivered such songs as "Get Sexy", "About a Girl", "About You Now", "Wear My Kiss" and "Girls".
To the crowd, Amelle said, "You might as well go and get a smear and check it out because it's your life you're playing with here and it's so easy. It takes five minutes out of your time and you could save yourself a lot of trouble in the future."
Other musical guests at the event were Pixie Lott, La Roux and Paloma Faith.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna