Sugababes Suffering From Wardrobe Malfunction During Concert
When performing for "Fight Cervical Cancer in Style" concert at Koko in Camden, London earlier this week, Sugababes suffered from wardrobe malfunction. One of the band's member Heidi Range got her outfit ripped around her shoulder.
Jade Ewen and Heidi sported see-through costumes during the gig, while Amelle Berrabah wore a mini black dress. The three girls delivered such songs as "Get Sexy", "About a Girl", "About You Now", "Wear My Kiss" and "Girls".
To the crowd, Amelle said, "You might as well go and get a smear and check it out because it's your life you're playing with here and it's so easy. It takes five minutes out of your time and you could save yourself a lot of trouble in the future."
Other musical guests at the event were Pixie Lott, La Roux and Paloma Faith.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences