Ke$ha and Carrie Underwood to Sing at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party
The night before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is held, Sony BMG topper and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Clive Davis will be holding a party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Ke$ha, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Maxwell are rumored to sing at the event.
"I remember from the past Lou Reed with Rod Stewart, or seeing Aretha [Franklin] with Alicia Keys. Hopefully this year we've got a lot of special events and special artists performing and hopefully it will be memorable," Clive told MTV. He then confirmed that Carlos Santana and Rob Thomas will team up for a cover of Cream's classic "Sunshine of Your Love". Its attendees, meanwhile, reportedly will be ranging from Prince and Jonas Brothers to Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne.
The Grammy Awards itself has kicked off some rehearsals for its musical guests, including Pink, Black Eyed Peas, Mary J. Blige, Dave Matthews Band and many other. On what they have prepared for the big night, one of the performers will.i.am said, "We're gonna have some surprises. .... we want to bring something bigger, a bigger spectacle."
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala