Ke$ha and Carrie Underwood to Sing at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party
The night before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is held, Sony BMG topper and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Clive Davis will be holding a party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Ke$ha, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Maxwell are rumored to sing at the event.
"I remember from the past Lou Reed with Rod Stewart, or seeing Aretha [Franklin] with Alicia Keys. Hopefully this year we've got a lot of special events and special artists performing and hopefully it will be memorable," Clive told MTV. He then confirmed that Carlos Santana and Rob Thomas will team up for a cover of Cream's classic "Sunshine of Your Love". Its attendees, meanwhile, reportedly will be ranging from Prince and Jonas Brothers to Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne.
The Grammy Awards itself has kicked off some rehearsals for its musical guests, including Pink, Black Eyed Peas, Mary J. Blige, Dave Matthews Band and many other. On what they have prepared for the big night, one of the performers will.i.am said, "We're gonna have some surprises. .... we want to bring something bigger, a bigger spectacle."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed