Ke$ha and Carrie Underwood to Sing at Clive Davis' Pre-Grammy Party
The night before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is held, Sony BMG topper and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Clive Davis will be holding a party at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Ke$ha, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Maxwell are rumored to sing at the event.
"I remember from the past Lou Reed with Rod Stewart, or seeing Aretha [Franklin] with Alicia Keys. Hopefully this year we've got a lot of special events and special artists performing and hopefully it will be memorable," Clive told MTV. He then confirmed that Carlos Santana and Rob Thomas will team up for a cover of Cream's classic "Sunshine of Your Love". Its attendees, meanwhile, reportedly will be ranging from Prince and Jonas Brothers to Mary J. Blige and Lil Wayne.
The Grammy Awards itself has kicked off some rehearsals for its musical guests, including Pink, Black Eyed Peas, Mary J. Blige, Dave Matthews Band and many other. On what they have prepared for the big night, one of the performers will.i.am said, "We're gonna have some surprises. .... we want to bring something bigger, a bigger spectacle."
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship