Natasha Henstridge Calls Off Engagement
Natasha Henstridge from "Species" fame is not going to walk down the aisle with fiance Darius Danesh after all. The actress who was last seen on "Eli Stone" has broken her engagement to the musician/actor, three years after he popped the question.
"Natasha and Darius are no longer engaged, but they do remain friends," a rep for the actress told Us Magazine. The rep gave no reason of the split but a source said it was all about career. "They tried to make it work. They both really care about one another but their careers took them in different directions. Darius is spending a lot of time in the UK, as Natasha is based in Los Angeles. They are sad but they will remain great friends," the source said.
Natasha Henstridge and Darius Danesh met in 2006 and got engaged a year later. Natasha was married to actor Damian Chapa twice but they got divorced in 1996. Then she dated actor Liam Waite, a relationship which resulted in two sons.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'