Natasha Henstridge Calls Off Engagement
Natasha Henstridge from "Species" fame is not going to walk down the aisle with fiance Darius Danesh after all. The actress who was last seen on "Eli Stone" has broken her engagement to the musician/actor, three years after he popped the question.
"Natasha and Darius are no longer engaged, but they do remain friends," a rep for the actress told Us Magazine. The rep gave no reason of the split but a source said it was all about career. "They tried to make it work. They both really care about one another but their careers took them in different directions. Darius is spending a lot of time in the UK, as Natasha is based in Los Angeles. They are sad but they will remain great friends," the source said.
Natasha Henstridge and Darius Danesh met in 2006 and got engaged a year later. Natasha was married to actor Damian Chapa twice but they got divorced in 1996. Then she dated actor Liam Waite, a relationship which resulted in two sons.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?