Natasha Henstridge Calls Off Engagement
Natasha Henstridge from "Species" fame is not going to walk down the aisle with fiance Darius Danesh after all. The actress who was last seen on "Eli Stone" has broken her engagement to the musician/actor, three years after he popped the question.
"Natasha and Darius are no longer engaged, but they do remain friends," a rep for the actress told Us Magazine. The rep gave no reason of the split but a source said it was all about career. "They tried to make it work. They both really care about one another but their careers took them in different directions. Darius is spending a lot of time in the UK, as Natasha is based in Los Angeles. They are sad but they will remain great friends," the source said.
Natasha Henstridge and Darius Danesh met in 2006 and got engaged a year later. Natasha was married to actor Damian Chapa twice but they got divorced in 1996. Then she dated actor Liam Waite, a relationship which resulted in two sons.
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI