Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' Gets New Trailer
Lionsgate Films has unleashed a new trailer for "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the video includes the scenes which have been seen in the previously released teaser in addition to providing a lot of new footage which highlights the problems in the characters' marriages.
Gathered together in the Bahamas for their annual one-week reunion, four close couples share news about their lives and relationships. But, their intimate week in paradise is disrupted by the unexpected arrival of Sheila's ex-husband, Mike, who hopes to break up her marriage with Troy. While Sheila deals with her problem, the others soon realize they too are not immune to the challenges of commitment and fidelity.
Serving as the follow-up to 2007 "Why Did I Get Married?", the upcoming drama comedy has the original stars, Tyler Perry, Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Tasha Smith, Malik Yoba, Richard T. Jones, and Lamman Rucker, returning to their roles. Directed, produced and written by Perry, "Why Did I Get Married Too?" is set to be released in the U.S. on April 2.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed