Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' Gets New Trailer
Lionsgate Films has unleashed a new trailer for "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the video includes the scenes which have been seen in the previously released teaser in addition to providing a lot of new footage which highlights the problems in the characters' marriages.
Gathered together in the Bahamas for their annual one-week reunion, four close couples share news about their lives and relationships. But, their intimate week in paradise is disrupted by the unexpected arrival of Sheila's ex-husband, Mike, who hopes to break up her marriage with Troy. While Sheila deals with her problem, the others soon realize they too are not immune to the challenges of commitment and fidelity.
Serving as the follow-up to 2007 "Why Did I Get Married?", the upcoming drama comedy has the original stars, Tyler Perry, Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Tasha Smith, Malik Yoba, Richard T. Jones, and Lamman Rucker, returning to their roles. Directed, produced and written by Perry, "Why Did I Get Married Too?" is set to be released in the U.S. on April 2.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC