Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' Gets New Trailer
Lionsgate Films has unleashed a new trailer for "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the video includes the scenes which have been seen in the previously released teaser in addition to providing a lot of new footage which highlights the problems in the characters' marriages.
Gathered together in the Bahamas for their annual one-week reunion, four close couples share news about their lives and relationships. But, their intimate week in paradise is disrupted by the unexpected arrival of Sheila's ex-husband, Mike, who hopes to break up her marriage with Troy. While Sheila deals with her problem, the others soon realize they too are not immune to the challenges of commitment and fidelity.
Serving as the follow-up to 2007 "Why Did I Get Married?", the upcoming drama comedy has the original stars, Tyler Perry, Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Tasha Smith, Malik Yoba, Richard T. Jones, and Lamman Rucker, returning to their roles. Directed, produced and written by Perry, "Why Did I Get Married Too?" is set to be released in the U.S. on April 2.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary