Tyler Perry's 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' Gets New Trailer
Lionsgate Films has unleashed a new trailer for "Why Did I Get Married Too?". Debuted by Yahoo! Movies, the video includes the scenes which have been seen in the previously released teaser in addition to providing a lot of new footage which highlights the problems in the characters' marriages.
Gathered together in the Bahamas for their annual one-week reunion, four close couples share news about their lives and relationships. But, their intimate week in paradise is disrupted by the unexpected arrival of Sheila's ex-husband, Mike, who hopes to break up her marriage with Troy. While Sheila deals with her problem, the others soon realize they too are not immune to the challenges of commitment and fidelity.
Serving as the follow-up to 2007 "Why Did I Get Married?", the upcoming drama comedy has the original stars, Tyler Perry, Janet Jackson, Jill Scott, Sharon Leal, Tasha Smith, Malik Yoba, Richard T. Jones, and Lamman Rucker, returning to their roles. Directed, produced and written by Perry, "Why Did I Get Married Too?" is set to be released in the U.S. on April 2.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'