Alex Reid Is 'Celebrity Big Brother' 2010 Winner
Alex Reid has beaten singer Dane Bowers and actor Vinnie Jones in winning 2010 U.K.'s "Celebrity Big Brother". The martial art star who is also known as the boyfriend of Katie Price, was cheered upon leaving the Big Brother House on the final eviction day. Bowers, who once also dated Price, came in second while Jones finished third.
"I'm very overwhelmed. What an amazing, fantastic start to a new year," Reid said. He was previously booed upon entering the house because people thought he would cause a lot of friction due to Bowers' history with Price. "My whole agenda in here was just to be myself. I know I'm a good guy," Reid told the presenter how he changed public's perception.
However, the crowd booed when he declared his love for Price who was in attendance to greet him. "I'm sorry guys, I'm not sorry, I love Katie Price. I really love her," he said.
Meanwhile, Bowers admitted to being "shocked" by his lost but has nothing but good words for Reid, calling him a "good lad". The host turned to Jones who was equally surprised of not getting enough vote. "I was just trying to keep order in the house because a lot of people were selfish. I was just trying to keep some stability in the house," he reasoned.
Channel 4 will take a halt airing "Celebrity Big Brother" but the regular one featuring non-celebrities will air in summer.
More Big Brother News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger