No 'Sex and the City 3', Rep Says
New Line Cinema has shed light on the hope for third "Sex and the City" film. Despite report which mentioned that they have expanded the franchise again by planning "Sex and the City 3", Digital Spy claimed the studio's executives have denied the news as their representative said, "This is not true."
On Wednesday, January 27, The Sun came out with report that the second sequel to this Sarah Jessica Parker-starring film has been worked on though "Sex and the City 2" has yet to be released. "There is also a third movie on the go. It's under wraps for publicity reasons," a source told the U.K.-based site.
The third film was additionally reported being shot back to back in order to outrun the rapid aging of the franchise's stars. "It makes sense to film the second and third movies back to back. The characters will look a lot younger on screen when the third movie is out in a couple of years," the source further claimed. "They're keen to look as young as possible because that movie will be their last. They want to go out on a high."
Taking place two years after the end of the first movie, "Sex and the City 2" will see Sarah Jessica Parker's Carrie Bradshaw Preston and her friends bring their glamor lives to a place that is far away from their New York City homes. However, official plot for the film has not been unveiled yet.
Beside Parker, Kim Cattrall, Cynthia Nixon, and Kristin Davis will return to the upcoming movie to reprise their roles as Samantha Jones, Miranda Hobbes Brady, and Charlotte York Goldenblatt respectively. Featuring a cameo by Miley Cyrus, this drama comedy is set to be dropped in U.S. theaters on May 28.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal