Making of Akon's 'Oh Africa' Music Video Feat. Keri Hilson
Fans are taken behind the scene of Akon's "Oh Africa" music video which is directed by Gil Green. The clip also showcases vibrantly-colored African visuals in addition to featuring Akon's performance with his collaborator Keri Hilson.
"The whole aura of it is so fun, the color, the painting and the drums," Akon commented on the video shoot. "It brings out all the cultural parts of Africa you can ever think of and it doesn't even seem like a video, it seems more like a work of art that just happens to be a video. I hope you enjoy the look behind the scenes."
The video will be premiered at 2010 Grammy Awards on January 31 with proceeds going to benefit underprivileged African youth. Cameos include football superstars Fernando Torres and Didier Drogba as well as 16 young music artists from around the world.
"Oh Africa" is recorded for new Pepsi football TV commercial for the brand's worldwide campaign "Refresh Your World," which is based on enabling youth to make a positive change in the world.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars