Making of Akon's 'Oh Africa' Music Video Feat. Keri Hilson
Fans are taken behind the scene of Akon's "Oh Africa" music video which is directed by Gil Green. The clip also showcases vibrantly-colored African visuals in addition to featuring Akon's performance with his collaborator Keri Hilson.
"The whole aura of it is so fun, the color, the painting and the drums," Akon commented on the video shoot. "It brings out all the cultural parts of Africa you can ever think of and it doesn't even seem like a video, it seems more like a work of art that just happens to be a video. I hope you enjoy the look behind the scenes."
The video will be premiered at 2010 Grammy Awards on January 31 with proceeds going to benefit underprivileged African youth. Cameos include football superstars Fernando Torres and Didier Drogba as well as 16 young music artists from around the world.
"Oh Africa" is recorded for new Pepsi football TV commercial for the brand's worldwide campaign "Refresh Your World," which is based on enabling youth to make a positive change in the world.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online