Michael Jackson's Kids to Accept Grammy Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson's children are scheduled to attend the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11, will be accepting Lifetime Achievement Awards on his behalf.
This will be Prince and Paris' first public appearance since Michael's memorial service on July 7, 2009. "The whole world is waiting to see these children blossom," said Brian Oxman, a lawyer for Joe Jackson, as quoted by CNN.
Despite rumor that they will take part in the tribute show staged for their father, these kids are confirmed not to sing or dance at the annual event. Additionally, they reportedly will be coming to the Staples Center without Michael's third and youngest kid Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.
Michael Jackson will be remembered by his fellow musicians in an all-star tribute show featuring Carrie Underwood, Usher, Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson. The special segment will also unveil Michael's "Earth Song" 3-D mini movie which was originally created for his This Is It concert series.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!