Michael Jackson's Kids to Accept Grammy Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson's children are scheduled to attend the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11, will be accepting Lifetime Achievement Awards on his behalf.
This will be Prince and Paris' first public appearance since Michael's memorial service on July 7, 2009. "The whole world is waiting to see these children blossom," said Brian Oxman, a lawyer for Joe Jackson, as quoted by CNN.
Despite rumor that they will take part in the tribute show staged for their father, these kids are confirmed not to sing or dance at the annual event. Additionally, they reportedly will be coming to the Staples Center without Michael's third and youngest kid Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.
Michael Jackson will be remembered by his fellow musicians in an all-star tribute show featuring Carrie Underwood, Usher, Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson. The special segment will also unveil Michael's "Earth Song" 3-D mini movie which was originally created for his This Is It concert series.
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'
- Does Scott Disick Have a Chance? Kourtney Posts Cryptic Message Amid Their Reunion Rumor