Michael Jackson's Kids to Accept Grammy Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson's children are scheduled to attend the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11, will be accepting Lifetime Achievement Awards on his behalf.
This will be Prince and Paris' first public appearance since Michael's memorial service on July 7, 2009. "The whole world is waiting to see these children blossom," said Brian Oxman, a lawyer for Joe Jackson, as quoted by CNN.
Despite rumor that they will take part in the tribute show staged for their father, these kids are confirmed not to sing or dance at the annual event. Additionally, they reportedly will be coming to the Staples Center without Michael's third and youngest kid Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.
Michael Jackson will be remembered by his fellow musicians in an all-star tribute show featuring Carrie Underwood, Usher, Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson. The special segment will also unveil Michael's "Earth Song" 3-D mini movie which was originally created for his This Is It concert series.
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment