Michael Jackson's Kids to Accept Grammy Award on His Behalf
Michael Jackson's children are scheduled to attend the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. Prince Michael Jackson Jr., 12, and Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, 11, will be accepting Lifetime Achievement Awards on his behalf.
This will be Prince and Paris' first public appearance since Michael's memorial service on July 7, 2009. "The whole world is waiting to see these children blossom," said Brian Oxman, a lawyer for Joe Jackson, as quoted by CNN.
Despite rumor that they will take part in the tribute show staged for their father, these kids are confirmed not to sing or dance at the annual event. Additionally, they reportedly will be coming to the Staples Center without Michael's third and youngest kid Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket.
Michael Jackson will be remembered by his fellow musicians in an all-star tribute show featuring Carrie Underwood, Usher, Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson. The special segment will also unveil Michael's "Earth Song" 3-D mini movie which was originally created for his This Is It concert series.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny