Robert Pattinson Calls His 'Remember Me' Role 'a Specific Character'
Tapped to be the lead actor in "Remember Me", Robert Pattinson will play a rebellious young man who tries to break every rule. In an Ask Rob segment launched by REMEMBER ME Facebook page, the British star has talked about the character he plays in the upcoming movie when answering a fan's question about what attracted him to the role.
"It was just different. It seems like in a lot of ways main characters in other movies, when there is a young guy who is the lead he always seems like a vessel, [he] always [has] to be so naive and ridiculously innocent so the audience can feel that with [him] in the story," Pattinson shared. "Tyler didn't feel like that. He was a very specific character."
In another occasion, Pierce Brosnan who plays Pattinson's on-screen father admitted the "Twilight" star has stolen all the girls' attention while shooting the movie. "His trailer was down one end of the avenue, surrounded by girls, and mine was a very quiet little haven of solitude at the other end," the depicter of James Bond in "GoldenEye" revealed. "Even when we were shooting in the heart of New York, I could actually hear when Rob left his trailer; the girls would be going so bonkers!"
In "Remember Me", Pattinson's Tyler Roth has a strained relationship with his father and thinks no one could possibly understand what he was going through until the day he meets Ally. However, their newfound relationship is threatened with their newly revealed hidden secrets. In this drama that eyes a March 12 release in the U.S., Emilie de Ravin stars as Ally.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!