Third New Character on 'Glee' Identified
"Glee" creator Ryan Murphy had announced that two of the three new characters added to the musical show in the next season are Kurt's boyfriend and Rachel's rival. The third character in question has just been revealed via EW as a male version of Mercedes. "The third role is an R&B-singing teen," Murphy confirmed.
When asked whether this would mean Mercedes will get a lover or rival, Murphy said "perhaps" they would be lovers. Despite announcing the three characters who will bring a surge of fresh story to the second season, Murphy has not revealed whether they have found actors to fit in the roles.
Meanwhile, the remaining episodes of season 1 will begin April 13 on FOX. Neil Patrick Harris will be guest starring during May sweeps, while Jennifer Lopez is still in talks to guest star as a cafeteria lady.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences