Katie Holmes and Josh Duhamel Get Closer in 'The Romantics' New Featurette
A sneak peek to "The Romantics" has been shared through a new featurette. A courtesy of Associated Press, the video features Katie Holmes and Elijah Wood who talk about their personal experiences and opinions about wedding while attending 2010 Sundance Film Festival. The snippet additionally provides a preview to the scenes in which Holmes and Josh Duhamel dance and flirt in a surf.
In "The Romantics", seven close friends -all members of a tight, eclectic college clique- reconvene at a deluxe seaside wedding to watch two of their own tie the knot. Problems arise since the bride and the maid of honor have had a long rivalry over the groom. Promiscuity and hi-jinks abound as the drunken friends frolic in the nearby surf and revel in the nostalgic haze of their glory days.
Katie Holmes tackles the role maid of honor Laura while Josh Duhamel plays the groom named Tom. Meanwhile, golden girl Lila who is preparing for her dream wedding is portrayed by Anna Paquin. Elijah Wood and Adam Brody are also among the cast ensemble to star as Chip and Jake respectively. This romantic comedy has been premiered at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival but has yet to set U.S. release date.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent