Taylor Swift and Kanye West NOT 'Reuniting' for 'We Are the World' Haitian Project
Despite previous rumor suggesting Taylor Swift will hook up with Kanye West for a Haitian charity single, both stars are confirmed not to be involved in the project. Taylor is unavailable for the cause because she has hectic schedule on the road. After attending 2010 Grammy Awards on January 31, the country music singer will directly fly to Australia to finish her "Fearless" tour.
Taylor and Kanye were previously said to hit the studio together for a remake of classic song "We Are the World". With the exclusion of the two from the line-up, "We Are the World" remix project still has some heavyweight musicians lending their vocals. Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Will Smith, Jason Mraz, Sugarland, Sheryl Crow, Mya and Justin Bieber are among them.
The remix will be produced by Quincy Jones. He is also the producer of the original song which is penned by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie and features such stars as Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Bruce Springsteen, Cyndi Lauper, Bob Dylan and Ray Charles in addition to the two songwriters.
More Taylor Swift News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris