Taylor Swift and Kanye West NOT 'Reuniting' for 'We Are the World' Haitian Project
Despite previous rumor suggesting Taylor Swift will hook up with Kanye West for a Haitian charity single, both stars are confirmed not to be involved in the project. Taylor is unavailable for the cause because she has hectic schedule on the road. After attending 2010 Grammy Awards on January 31, the country music singer will directly fly to Australia to finish her "Fearless" tour.
Taylor and Kanye were previously said to hit the studio together for a remake of classic song "We Are the World". With the exclusion of the two from the line-up, "We Are the World" remix project still has some heavyweight musicians lending their vocals. Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Will Smith, Jason Mraz, Sugarland, Sheryl Crow, Mya and Justin Bieber are among them.
The remix will be produced by Quincy Jones. He is also the producer of the original song which is penned by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie and features such stars as Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Bruce Springsteen, Cyndi Lauper, Bob Dylan and Ray Charles in addition to the two songwriters.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion