Taylor Swift and Kanye West NOT 'Reuniting' for 'We Are the World' Haitian Project
Despite previous rumor suggesting Taylor Swift will hook up with Kanye West for a Haitian charity single, both stars are confirmed not to be involved in the project. Taylor is unavailable for the cause because she has hectic schedule on the road. After attending 2010 Grammy Awards on January 31, the country music singer will directly fly to Australia to finish her "Fearless" tour.
Taylor and Kanye were previously said to hit the studio together for a remake of classic song "We Are the World". With the exclusion of the two from the line-up, "We Are the World" remix project still has some heavyweight musicians lending their vocals. Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Will Smith, Jason Mraz, Sugarland, Sheryl Crow, Mya and Justin Bieber are among them.
The remix will be produced by Quincy Jones. He is also the producer of the original song which is penned by Michael Jackson and Lionel Richie and features such stars as Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel, Diana Ross, Bruce Springsteen, Cyndi Lauper, Bob Dylan and Ray Charles in addition to the two songwriters.
More Taylor Swift News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream