Author Insists Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are About to Separate
Despite recent news which suggested that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will not split, an author of "Brangelina: The Untold Story of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie" is still firm with his side of the story. The author, named Ian Halperin, claimed the pair is heading to separation.
To Hollyscoop, Ian revealed, "The first two years they were in the honeymoon stage. Then they woke up and realized that they certainly are not the most compatible couple and argue about everything." The author further claimed what he calls "compatibility issue" between the two has "been going on for so long all...the fighting and disagreements."
Ian continued to add one more reason which might make the couple consider to go their separate ways. He told Hollyscoop, "When you have six kids and you're fighting all the time, it's not conducive to their well-being."
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were said to get separated after meeting Los Angeles lawyers to cover their $330 million assets and to settle children custody. A source told London's News of the World, "The contract was like a tailor-made version of a prenuptial agreement. But the paperwork is already organized for a breakup - and for it to be as unmessy for them as possible."
Denying the split rumor, a source told People that Pitt and Jolie had a dinner date when the report broke. The source went to say the rumor is "ridiculous" while another source described the report as "totally false". Additionally, Jolie's father Jon Voight called the rumor a foolish talk. "Nonsense. It's all made up stuff," the father said as quoted by Sydney Morning Herald. However, neither Pitt, Jolie, or their representative has given any confirmation about the break-up news.
More Brad Pitt News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?