Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John Added to Grammy Awards Line-Up
A bunch of acclaimed musicians have been added to the already star-studded line-up of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John are the latest names thrown to the stellar ensemble. While Katy is set to present award, T-Pain and Elton will be singing.
Other celebrities booked to announce winners of the awards show are Alice Cooper, Placido Domingo, Wyclef Jean, Juanes, Miranda Lambert, John Legend, Lionel Richie and Seal. Movie director Quentin Tarantino and "Glee" actress Lea Michele are also among the latest presenters.
As for the new musical acts, there are Slash, Doug E. Fresh, Roberta Flack and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Also, Jeff Beck and Imelda May will make a duet for a tribute show for guitar virtuoso Les Paul, and Green Day will take the stage with the cast of "American Idiot" play.
This year, Grammys will be aired live from Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 31. Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Beyonce Knowles are previously-announced performers and presenters.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart