Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John Added to Grammy Awards Line-Up
A bunch of acclaimed musicians have been added to the already star-studded line-up of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John are the latest names thrown to the stellar ensemble. While Katy is set to present award, T-Pain and Elton will be singing.
Other celebrities booked to announce winners of the awards show are Alice Cooper, Placido Domingo, Wyclef Jean, Juanes, Miranda Lambert, John Legend, Lionel Richie and Seal. Movie director Quentin Tarantino and "Glee" actress Lea Michele are also among the latest presenters.
As for the new musical acts, there are Slash, Doug E. Fresh, Roberta Flack and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Also, Jeff Beck and Imelda May will make a duet for a tribute show for guitar virtuoso Les Paul, and Green Day will take the stage with the cast of "American Idiot" play.
This year, Grammys will be aired live from Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 31. Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Beyonce Knowles are previously-announced performers and presenters.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign