Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John Added to Grammy Awards Line-Up
A bunch of acclaimed musicians have been added to the already star-studded line-up of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John are the latest names thrown to the stellar ensemble. While Katy is set to present award, T-Pain and Elton will be singing.
Other celebrities booked to announce winners of the awards show are Alice Cooper, Placido Domingo, Wyclef Jean, Juanes, Miranda Lambert, John Legend, Lionel Richie and Seal. Movie director Quentin Tarantino and "Glee" actress Lea Michele are also among the latest presenters.
As for the new musical acts, there are Slash, Doug E. Fresh, Roberta Flack and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Also, Jeff Beck and Imelda May will make a duet for a tribute show for guitar virtuoso Les Paul, and Green Day will take the stage with the cast of "American Idiot" play.
This year, Grammys will be aired live from Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 31. Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Beyonce Knowles are previously-announced performers and presenters.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'