Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John Added to Grammy Awards Line-Up
A bunch of acclaimed musicians have been added to the already star-studded line-up of the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards. Katy Perry, T-Pain and Elton John are the latest names thrown to the stellar ensemble. While Katy is set to present award, T-Pain and Elton will be singing.
Other celebrities booked to announce winners of the awards show are Alice Cooper, Placido Domingo, Wyclef Jean, Juanes, Miranda Lambert, John Legend, Lionel Richie and Seal. Movie director Quentin Tarantino and "Glee" actress Lea Michele are also among the latest presenters.
As for the new musical acts, there are Slash, Doug E. Fresh, Roberta Flack and Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland. Also, Jeff Beck and Imelda May will make a duet for a tribute show for guitar virtuoso Les Paul, and Green Day will take the stage with the cast of "American Idiot" play.
This year, Grammys will be aired live from Los Angeles' Staples Center on January 31. Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber, Eminem, Lil Wayne, Drake, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Mary J. Blige, Lady GaGa, Taylor Swift and Beyonce Knowles are previously-announced performers and presenters.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked