Shia LaBeouf's 'Wall Street 2' Welcomes Teaser Trailer
The first teaser trailer for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" has been made available for viewing pleasure. First found by IMDb, the video is opened with a preview of Michael Douglas' Gordon Gekko who is just released from prison. The scenes then switch to capture young Wall Street trader Jake "Jacob" Moore, played by Shia LaBeouf.
A sequel to 1987 Academy Award winner "Wall Street", the upcoming movie is set 23 years after the first film. After his initial attempts to warn Wall Street of the forthcoming economic downturn and stock market crash receives no response, Gordon decides to re-focus his attention on rebuilding his relationship with his estranged daughter, Winnie.
In the meantime, Winnie's fiance Jacob seeks revenge for the death of his mentor. He suspects his hedge fund manager of being involved in the death. Thus, he agrees to team up with Gordon. In return, Jacob will help Gordon with Winnie.
Joining Michael Douglas and Shia LaBeouf in the cast ensemble are Carey Mulligan who plays Jacob's fiancee Winnie, Josh Brolin who stars as Jacob's hedge fund manager Bretton James, and Susan Sarandon who takes the role of Jacob's mother Sylvia Moore. Directed by Oliver Stone, this crime drama is planned to be released on April 23.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.