Shia LaBeouf's 'Wall Street 2' Welcomes Teaser Trailer
The first teaser trailer for "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" has been made available for viewing pleasure. First found by IMDb, the video is opened with a preview of Michael Douglas' Gordon Gekko who is just released from prison. The scenes then switch to capture young Wall Street trader Jake "Jacob" Moore, played by Shia LaBeouf.
A sequel to 1987 Academy Award winner "Wall Street", the upcoming movie is set 23 years after the first film. After his initial attempts to warn Wall Street of the forthcoming economic downturn and stock market crash receives no response, Gordon decides to re-focus his attention on rebuilding his relationship with his estranged daughter, Winnie.
In the meantime, Winnie's fiance Jacob seeks revenge for the death of his mentor. He suspects his hedge fund manager of being involved in the death. Thus, he agrees to team up with Gordon. In return, Jacob will help Gordon with Winnie.
Joining Michael Douglas and Shia LaBeouf in the cast ensemble are Carey Mulligan who plays Jacob's fiancee Winnie, Josh Brolin who stars as Jacob's hedge fund manager Bretton James, and Susan Sarandon who takes the role of Jacob's mother Sylvia Moore. Directed by Oliver Stone, this crime drama is planned to be released on April 23.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why