Rihanna Won't Attend 2010 Grammys With Matt Kemp
Though she will not perform, Rihanna will still attend the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. But, she chooses to go alone without Matt Kemp, a baseball player who has repeatedly been spotted spending some quality time her.
"I'm going to the Grammys alone, as always!" the Barbadian songstress said during a radio interview on 104.3 MY FM in Los Angeles. "Even when I was in a relationship, I always have gone alone."
She then quickly added, "I'm still single, if that's what you really want to ask!" When pressed with question about her trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the baseball player, she played it coy. "It was a blast," she commented in a short statement.
Rihanna is nominated for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her joint track with Jay-Z and Kanye West in "Run This Town". And, she is excited about it saying, "This was actually the first piece of music we did since the last Grammys. .... We cannot wait. We hope we bring home the bacon, but if not, it's great that it was nominated."
Last year, Rihanna was forced to cancel her performance at the event after she was involved in an altercation with Chris Brown which led to a messy split between the two.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna