Rihanna Won't Attend 2010 Grammys With Matt Kemp
Though she will not perform, Rihanna will still attend the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards on January 31. But, she chooses to go alone without Matt Kemp, a baseball player who has repeatedly been spotted spending some quality time her.
"I'm going to the Grammys alone, as always!" the Barbadian songstress said during a radio interview on 104.3 MY FM in Los Angeles. "Even when I was in a relationship, I always have gone alone."
She then quickly added, "I'm still single, if that's what you really want to ask!" When pressed with question about her trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with the baseball player, she played it coy. "It was a blast," she commented in a short statement.
Rihanna is nominated for Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for her joint track with Jay-Z and Kanye West in "Run This Town". And, she is excited about it saying, "This was actually the first piece of music we did since the last Grammys. .... We cannot wait. We hope we bring home the bacon, but if not, it's great that it was nominated."
Last year, Rihanna was forced to cancel her performance at the event after she was involved in an altercation with Chris Brown which led to a messy split between the two.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal