Bar Refaeli Strips to Bikini for Rampage
Bar Refaeli, aka the supermodel who steals Leonardo DiCaprio's heart, is featured in the new ads by Rampage, wearing a set of sexy clothes and swimsuits. The Israeli-born model has been the face of the clothing company for two years and this time around, she is modeling the spring collection that includes a two piece bikini and a one-shoulder top with short.
"Rampage's spring collection is amazing," the 24-year-old said. "The flirty dresses, fabulous swimwear and great shorts are perfect for warm weather, parties and weekends. I can't wait to wear all of the new styles!" The ads will be launched in fashion magazines in March. Meanwhile, the behind the scene photos as well as other collections of the brand featuring Refaeli can be seen on Rampage.
The ads were shot by fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon at Paris Hilton's former house in Los Angeles. They mostly capture her beside the swimming pool and also indoors.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera