Bar Refaeli Strips to Bikini for Rampage
Bar Refaeli, aka the supermodel who steals Leonardo DiCaprio's heart, is featured in the new ads by Rampage, wearing a set of sexy clothes and swimsuits. The Israeli-born model has been the face of the clothing company for two years and this time around, she is modeling the spring collection that includes a two piece bikini and a one-shoulder top with short.
"Rampage's spring collection is amazing," the 24-year-old said. "The flirty dresses, fabulous swimwear and great shorts are perfect for warm weather, parties and weekends. I can't wait to wear all of the new styles!" The ads will be launched in fashion magazines in March. Meanwhile, the behind the scene photos as well as other collections of the brand featuring Refaeli can be seen on Rampage.
The ads were shot by fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon at Paris Hilton's former house in Los Angeles. They mostly capture her beside the swimming pool and also indoors.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says