Bar Refaeli Strips to Bikini for Rampage
Bar Refaeli, aka the supermodel who steals Leonardo DiCaprio's heart, is featured in the new ads by Rampage, wearing a set of sexy clothes and swimsuits. The Israeli-born model has been the face of the clothing company for two years and this time around, she is modeling the spring collection that includes a two piece bikini and a one-shoulder top with short.
"Rampage's spring collection is amazing," the 24-year-old said. "The flirty dresses, fabulous swimwear and great shorts are perfect for warm weather, parties and weekends. I can't wait to wear all of the new styles!" The ads will be launched in fashion magazines in March. Meanwhile, the behind the scene photos as well as other collections of the brand featuring Refaeli can be seen on Rampage.
The ads were shot by fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon at Paris Hilton's former house in Los Angeles. They mostly capture her beside the swimming pool and also indoors.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation