Bar Refaeli Strips to Bikini for Rampage
Bar Refaeli, aka the supermodel who steals Leonardo DiCaprio's heart, is featured in the new ads by Rampage, wearing a set of sexy clothes and swimsuits. The Israeli-born model has been the face of the clothing company for two years and this time around, she is modeling the spring collection that includes a two piece bikini and a one-shoulder top with short.
"Rampage's spring collection is amazing," the 24-year-old said. "The flirty dresses, fabulous swimwear and great shorts are perfect for warm weather, parties and weekends. I can't wait to wear all of the new styles!" The ads will be launched in fashion magazines in March. Meanwhile, the behind the scene photos as well as other collections of the brand featuring Refaeli can be seen on Rampage.
The ads were shot by fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon at Paris Hilton's former house in Los Angeles. They mostly capture her beside the swimming pool and also indoors.
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!