Bar Refaeli Strips to Bikini for Rampage
Bar Refaeli, aka the supermodel who steals Leonardo DiCaprio's heart, is featured in the new ads by Rampage, wearing a set of sexy clothes and swimsuits. The Israeli-born model has been the face of the clothing company for two years and this time around, she is modeling the spring collection that includes a two piece bikini and a one-shoulder top with short.
"Rampage's spring collection is amazing," the 24-year-old said. "The flirty dresses, fabulous swimwear and great shorts are perfect for warm weather, parties and weekends. I can't wait to wear all of the new styles!" The ads will be launched in fashion magazines in March. Meanwhile, the behind the scene photos as well as other collections of the brand featuring Refaeli can be seen on Rampage.
The ads were shot by fashion photographer Gilles Bensimon at Paris Hilton's former house in Los Angeles. They mostly capture her beside the swimming pool and also indoors.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers