Luke Bryan and Jamey Johnson Are Early Nominees of 2010 ACM Awards
Three categories from the 45th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards have been unveiled. Luke Bryan and Jamey Johnson are set to face against Chris Young for Top New Solo Vocalist, a category which replaced the separate Male and Female Vocalist field of previous years.
Furthermore, Joey and Rory are nominated in Top New Vocal Duo, competing against Bomshel and Steel Magnolia. Meanwhile, Eli Young Band are up against Gloriana and The Lost Trailers for Top New Vocal Group.
Voting to determine winners from those categories will be open from February 26 to March 12 on ACM Awards official site. Then, the winners will be running for Top New Artist with voting beginning April 1.
2010 ACM Awards will take place on April 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with Reba McEntire taking the mic as a host. One day after the awards show is wrapped, an all-star tribute concert will be conducted at the same venue. Country music duo Brooks & Dunn are going to be handed the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award during the special gig dubbed "ACM Presents: Brooks & Dunn -- the Last Rodeo".
Kenny Chesney, Reba McEntire, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban are booked to sing at the tribute concert. Meanwhile, performers at the ACM Awards are yet to be announced. Tickets for both shows have been on sale since Friday, January 15.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly