Luke Bryan and Jamey Johnson Are Early Nominees of 2010 ACM Awards
Three categories from the 45th Annual Academy of Country Music (ACM) Awards have been unveiled. Luke Bryan and Jamey Johnson are set to face against Chris Young for Top New Solo Vocalist, a category which replaced the separate Male and Female Vocalist field of previous years.
Furthermore, Joey and Rory are nominated in Top New Vocal Duo, competing against Bomshel and Steel Magnolia. Meanwhile, Eli Young Band are up against Gloriana and The Lost Trailers for Top New Vocal Group.
Voting to determine winners from those categories will be open from February 26 to March 12 on ACM Awards official site. Then, the winners will be running for Top New Artist with voting beginning April 1.
2010 ACM Awards will take place on April 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas with Reba McEntire taking the mic as a host. One day after the awards show is wrapped, an all-star tribute concert will be conducted at the same venue. Country music duo Brooks & Dunn are going to be handed the Academy of Country Music's Milestone Award during the special gig dubbed "ACM Presents: Brooks & Dunn -- the Last Rodeo".
Kenny Chesney, Reba McEntire, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban are booked to sing at the tribute concert. Meanwhile, performers at the ACM Awards are yet to be announced. Tickets for both shows have been on sale since Friday, January 15.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!