Usher's 'Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)' Music Video Emerges in Full
A music video shot to promote Usher's new single "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" has made its way out in full. Debuted via MTV, it shows him rehearsing some moves with the ladies. Playing as his love interest is model Noemie Lenoir and serving behind the lens is Chris Robinson.
"Hey Daddy" features Plies who is nowhere to be seen on the video. The single is going to appear in Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which reportedly is due for March 30 U.S. release.
Earlier this month, many of the tracks which may make the cut to the album have been leaked following his SUV robbery in Atlanta which cost him a laptop containing new music. According to one of his producers Jermaine Dupri, Usher may not return to studio and make new songs as replacement for the leaked ones.
He reasoned, "His album date is set. I doubt you'll get new records. You're gonna get what's basically there, but it's a solid record. His album is a solid record. People gonna love it."
Usher's "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" music video
More Usher News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy