Usher's 'Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)' Music Video Emerges in Full
A music video shot to promote Usher's new single "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" has made its way out in full. Debuted via MTV, it shows him rehearsing some moves with the ladies. Playing as his love interest is model Noemie Lenoir and serving behind the lens is Chris Robinson.
"Hey Daddy" features Plies who is nowhere to be seen on the video. The single is going to appear in Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which reportedly is due for March 30 U.S. release.
Earlier this month, many of the tracks which may make the cut to the album have been leaked following his SUV robbery in Atlanta which cost him a laptop containing new music. According to one of his producers Jermaine Dupri, Usher may not return to studio and make new songs as replacement for the leaked ones.
He reasoned, "His album date is set. I doubt you'll get new records. You're gonna get what's basically there, but it's a solid record. His album is a solid record. People gonna love it."
Usher's "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" music video
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower