Usher's 'Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)' Music Video Emerges in Full
A music video shot to promote Usher's new single "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" has made its way out in full. Debuted via MTV, it shows him rehearsing some moves with the ladies. Playing as his love interest is model Noemie Lenoir and serving behind the lens is Chris Robinson.
"Hey Daddy" features Plies who is nowhere to be seen on the video. The single is going to appear in Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which reportedly is due for March 30 U.S. release.
Earlier this month, many of the tracks which may make the cut to the album have been leaked following his SUV robbery in Atlanta which cost him a laptop containing new music. According to one of his producers Jermaine Dupri, Usher may not return to studio and make new songs as replacement for the leaked ones.
He reasoned, "His album date is set. I doubt you'll get new records. You're gonna get what's basically there, but it's a solid record. His album is a solid record. People gonna love it."
More Usher News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show