Usher's 'Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)' Music Video Emerges in Full
A music video shot to promote Usher's new single "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" has made its way out in full. Debuted via MTV, it shows him rehearsing some moves with the ladies. Playing as his love interest is model Noemie Lenoir and serving behind the lens is Chris Robinson.
"Hey Daddy" features Plies who is nowhere to be seen on the video. The single is going to appear in Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which reportedly is due for March 30 U.S. release.
Earlier this month, many of the tracks which may make the cut to the album have been leaked following his SUV robbery in Atlanta which cost him a laptop containing new music. According to one of his producers Jermaine Dupri, Usher may not return to studio and make new songs as replacement for the leaked ones.
He reasoned, "His album date is set. I doubt you'll get new records. You're gonna get what's basically there, but it's a solid record. His album is a solid record. People gonna love it."
More Usher News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo