Usher's 'Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)' Music Video Emerges in Full
A music video shot to promote Usher's new single "Hey Daddy (Daddy's Home)" has made its way out in full. Debuted via MTV, it shows him rehearsing some moves with the ladies. Playing as his love interest is model Noemie Lenoir and serving behind the lens is Chris Robinson.
"Hey Daddy" features Plies who is nowhere to be seen on the video. The single is going to appear in Usher's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" which reportedly is due for March 30 U.S. release.
Earlier this month, many of the tracks which may make the cut to the album have been leaked following his SUV robbery in Atlanta which cost him a laptop containing new music. According to one of his producers Jermaine Dupri, Usher may not return to studio and make new songs as replacement for the leaked ones.
He reasoned, "His album date is set. I doubt you'll get new records. You're gonna get what's basically there, but it's a solid record. His album is a solid record. People gonna love it."
More Usher News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami