Nick Jonas and The Administration's Debut Album Premiered
Less than a week before it is made available for purchase, Nick Jonas' debut album "Who I Am", which is recorded with his side project The Administration, is brought forward for free stream. All the 10 tracks, including a cover version of Jonas Brothers' hit single "Tonight", have been outed.
"Who I Am" is actually going to be released in the United States on February 2. The lead single which is its title track has been showcased live at the December 22 Grammy Nominations concert, followed with the premiere of its music video later on.
In the meantime, Nick Jonas and The Administration are hitting the road for a tour to support the album. Their next stops are Los Angeles and Berkeley, California. Among those live concerts, one of them was forced to be canceled because Nick felt unwell and was ordered by his doctor to time a night off.
"Who I Am" album can be streamed on Nick Jonas' MySpace.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video