Kevin Feige Confirms Hulk Appearance in 'The Avengers'
Following speculation about whether or not the Hulk will be part of "The Avengers", it has been reported that the giant superhero will indeed make appearance in the movie. Being interviewed for the March issue of SFX Magazine, Marvel Studios' President of Production Kevin Feige confirmed this line-up.
"It's three people - four including the Hulk; five including Nick Fury - who you've seen before in other movies, coming together for the very first time," Feige said. Meanwhile, on the possibility of Edward Norton reprising the role he played in "The Incredible Hulk" for the upcoming movie, the key person of Marvel Studios stated, "It's certainly our intention to use the same actors from film to film where we can."
In the meantime, Louis Leterrier previously has told MTV that he believes Norton would return for another Marvel project if the material was worthwhile. "If you find something interesting - yeah, I'm sure he would [be back]," the helmer claimed. "He's a fanboy. He's as big a fanboy as you and me, maybe even more."
In addition to the Hulk and Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, three other characters included in the line-up of "The Avengers" are Iron Man, Thor and Captain America. "I think it's going to be Iron Man and Thor, Captain America and Nick Fury," Feige said back in July 2009. He additionally informed that "Iron Man" star Robert Downey Jr. has met with Chris Hemsworth who will play in "Thor" film.
"The Avengers" will be the first movie that brings together the superhero team of Marvel Comics characters as they are forced to band together to battle the biggest foe they've ever faced. Beside Downey Jr., Don Cheadle and Samuel L. Jackson have also been attached to the project. Planned to be released in the U.S. on May 4, 2012, the film's script will be provided by Zak Penn.
More The Avengers News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!