'How I Met Your Mother' Hires Jennifer Lopez to Tame Barney
Before she gets to be a cafeteria lady on "Glee", Jennifer Lopez will stop by "How I Met Your Mother" first as a men handler. The CBS show will have the singer in an episode airing this March to play Anita Appleby, a no-nonsense author of self-help books that teach women how to train men into relationship machines through the power of denial.
"We couldn't be more excited about Jennifer Lopez joining us on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," said Executive Producer and Co-Creator Carter Bays. "We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred."
She will mostly share screen with Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie Smulders. When Smulders' Robin tells Anita how Harris' Barney acts toward women, she makes it her mission to "break" him.
Jennifer Lopez is also booked to appear on musical "Glee" as a woman who tends to McKinley High's cafeteria. "I have a meeting with Jennifer Lopez in a couple weeks," creator Ryan Murphy said Sunday, January 17 night. "She wants to come on. We want her to be a cafeteria lady." The deal is not yet sealed and announced.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending