'How I Met Your Mother' Hires Jennifer Lopez to Tame Barney
Before she gets to be a cafeteria lady on "Glee", Jennifer Lopez will stop by "How I Met Your Mother" first as a men handler. The CBS show will have the singer in an episode airing this March to play Anita Appleby, a no-nonsense author of self-help books that teach women how to train men into relationship machines through the power of denial.
"We couldn't be more excited about Jennifer Lopez joining us on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER," said Executive Producer and Co-Creator Carter Bays. "We're looking forward to a week of revealing outfits and sexy dance moves the likes of which this show hasn't seen since Regis Philbin guest starred."
She will mostly share screen with Neil Patrick Harris and Cobie Smulders. When Smulders' Robin tells Anita how Harris' Barney acts toward women, she makes it her mission to "break" him.
Jennifer Lopez is also booked to appear on musical "Glee" as a woman who tends to McKinley High's cafeteria. "I have a meeting with Jennifer Lopez in a couple weeks," creator Ryan Murphy said Sunday, January 17 night. "She wants to come on. We want her to be a cafeteria lady." The deal is not yet sealed and announced.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test