Report: Alicia Keys Secretly Engaged to Swizz Beatz
There is a rumor going around that Alicia Keys is engaged to music producer Swizz Beatz. She reportedly received the marriage proposal in time for her recent 29th birthday on Monday, January 25. According to Us Magazine, Beatz presented her with a 7-carat ring right before her big day.
Although a rep for Keys has denied that the singer is engaged, the mentioned bling was spotted on Keys' left hand while the couple was strolling on a Hawaiian beach on January 24. Us Mag quoted a so-called 'friend' as saying, "They are currently in Hawaii celebrating the engagement and her birthday. She feels blessed. She is thrilled. She is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her new album [The Element of Freedom]."
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz were partners in music before they embarked on a romance. He confirmed their relationship in May 2009, a year after he announced a separation from wife Mashonda. Beatz married Mashonda, who is also an R&B singer, in 2004 and has a child from her in 2007. A year later they opted for divorce which is not yet finalized until this year.
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette