Report: Alicia Keys Secretly Engaged to Swizz Beatz
There is a rumor going around that Alicia Keys is engaged to music producer Swizz Beatz. She reportedly received the marriage proposal in time for her recent 29th birthday on Monday, January 25. According to Us Magazine, Beatz presented her with a 7-carat ring right before her big day.
Although a rep for Keys has denied that the singer is engaged, the mentioned bling was spotted on Keys' left hand while the couple was strolling on a Hawaiian beach on January 24. Us Mag quoted a so-called 'friend' as saying, "They are currently in Hawaii celebrating the engagement and her birthday. She feels blessed. She is thrilled. She is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her new album [The Element of Freedom]."
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz were partners in music before they embarked on a romance. He confirmed their relationship in May 2009, a year after he announced a separation from wife Mashonda. Beatz married Mashonda, who is also an R&B singer, in 2004 and has a child from her in 2007. A year later they opted for divorce which is not yet finalized until this year.
More Alicia Keys News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes