It's Another Boy for Will Ferrell and Viveca Paulin
Will Ferrell has welcomed his third son with Viveca Paulin. His rep has confirmed that his wife gave birth to the baby boy on Saturday morning, January 23, hours after he performed "Free Bird" on the final "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien". "All the Ferrells are well," the representative additionally told People.
Named Axel, he joins his older brothers, 5-year-old Magnus and 3-year-old Mattias. The couple first announced that they were expecting their third child in September 2009.
Ferrell first met Swedish actress Paulin in 1995 at an acting class. After dating for quite sometime, they tied the knot in August 2000.
Professionally, Will Ferrel gained recognition after becoming cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in 1995, but later he departed from the show in 2002. He has since starred in several movies, including "Old School" and "Land of the Lost". He can next be seen playing Detective Allen Gamble in "The Other Guys" which will hit U.S. theaters on August 6.
More Will Ferrell News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie