It's Another Boy for Will Ferrell and Viveca Paulin
Will Ferrell has welcomed his third son with Viveca Paulin. His rep has confirmed that his wife gave birth to the baby boy on Saturday morning, January 23, hours after he performed "Free Bird" on the final "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien". "All the Ferrells are well," the representative additionally told People.
Named Axel, he joins his older brothers, 5-year-old Magnus and 3-year-old Mattias. The couple first announced that they were expecting their third child in September 2009.
Ferrell first met Swedish actress Paulin in 1995 at an acting class. After dating for quite sometime, they tied the knot in August 2000.
Professionally, Will Ferrel gained recognition after becoming cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in 1995, but later he departed from the show in 2002. He has since starred in several movies, including "Old School" and "Land of the Lost". He can next be seen playing Detective Allen Gamble in "The Other Guys" which will hit U.S. theaters on August 6.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic