It's Another Boy for Will Ferrell and Viveca Paulin
Will Ferrell has welcomed his third son with Viveca Paulin. His rep has confirmed that his wife gave birth to the baby boy on Saturday morning, January 23, hours after he performed "Free Bird" on the final "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien". "All the Ferrells are well," the representative additionally told People.
Named Axel, he joins his older brothers, 5-year-old Magnus and 3-year-old Mattias. The couple first announced that they were expecting their third child in September 2009.
Ferrell first met Swedish actress Paulin in 1995 at an acting class. After dating for quite sometime, they tied the knot in August 2000.
Professionally, Will Ferrel gained recognition after becoming cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in 1995, but later he departed from the show in 2002. He has since starred in several movies, including "Old School" and "Land of the Lost". He can next be seen playing Detective Allen Gamble in "The Other Guys" which will hit U.S. theaters on August 6.
More Will Ferrell News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service