It's Another Boy for Will Ferrell and Viveca Paulin
Will Ferrell has welcomed his third son with Viveca Paulin. His rep has confirmed that his wife gave birth to the baby boy on Saturday morning, January 23, hours after he performed "Free Bird" on the final "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien". "All the Ferrells are well," the representative additionally told People.
Named Axel, he joins his older brothers, 5-year-old Magnus and 3-year-old Mattias. The couple first announced that they were expecting their third child in September 2009.
Ferrell first met Swedish actress Paulin in 1995 at an acting class. After dating for quite sometime, they tied the knot in August 2000.
Professionally, Will Ferrel gained recognition after becoming cast member of "Saturday Night Live" in 1995, but later he departed from the show in 2002. He has since starred in several movies, including "Old School" and "Land of the Lost". He can next be seen playing Detective Allen Gamble in "The Other Guys" which will hit U.S. theaters on August 6.
More Will Ferrell News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand