Video Premiere: Mariah Carey's 'Angels Cry' and 'Up Out My Face'
Mariah Carey has debuted music videos in support of her remixed singles "Angels Cry" and "Up Out My Face". In the "Angels Cry" video, she is sharing screen with her collaborator Ne-Yo, singing in the rain. Meanwhile, the "Up Out My Face" video sees her as a sexy Barbie doll with Young Money's artist Nicki Minaj.
Both of the revamped songs will be included in the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop repackage of Mariah's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" album. The forthcoming release was initially slated to arrive in January before then being pushed back to early March. Most recently, it is said the effort has once again been delayed, being scheduled to hit the stores across U.S. on March 23.
Mariah Carey is currently touring to support the record. She has kicked it off on January 2 and is going to wrap it up next month on February 26. Serving as her supporting act is RydazNrtist, a new R&B group signed to her husband Nick Cannon's NCredible Entertainment.
More Mariah Carey News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says