Video Premiere: Mariah Carey's 'Angels Cry' and 'Up Out My Face'
Mariah Carey has debuted music videos in support of her remixed singles "Angels Cry" and "Up Out My Face". In the "Angels Cry" video, she is sharing screen with her collaborator Ne-Yo, singing in the rain. Meanwhile, the "Up Out My Face" video sees her as a sexy Barbie doll with Young Money's artist Nicki Minaj.
Both of the revamped songs will be included in the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop repackage of Mariah's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" album. The forthcoming release was initially slated to arrive in January before then being pushed back to early March. Most recently, it is said the effort has once again been delayed, being scheduled to hit the stores across U.S. on March 23.
Mariah Carey is currently touring to support the record. She has kicked it off on January 2 and is going to wrap it up next month on February 26. Serving as her supporting act is RydazNrtist, a new R&B group signed to her husband Nick Cannon's NCredible Entertainment.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere