Video Premiere: Mariah Carey's 'Angels Cry' and 'Up Out My Face'
Mariah Carey has debuted music videos in support of her remixed singles "Angels Cry" and "Up Out My Face". In the "Angels Cry" video, she is sharing screen with her collaborator Ne-Yo, singing in the rain. Meanwhile, the "Up Out My Face" video sees her as a sexy Barbie doll with Young Money's artist Nicki Minaj.
Both of the revamped songs will be included in the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop repackage of Mariah's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" album. The forthcoming release was initially slated to arrive in January before then being pushed back to early March. Most recently, it is said the effort has once again been delayed, being scheduled to hit the stores across U.S. on March 23.
Mariah Carey is currently touring to support the record. She has kicked it off on January 2 and is going to wrap it up next month on February 26. Serving as her supporting act is RydazNrtist, a new R&B group signed to her husband Nick Cannon's NCredible Entertainment.
More Mariah Carey News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'