Video Premiere: Mariah Carey's 'Angels Cry' and 'Up Out My Face'
Mariah Carey has debuted music videos in support of her remixed singles "Angels Cry" and "Up Out My Face". In the "Angels Cry" video, she is sharing screen with her collaborator Ne-Yo, singing in the rain. Meanwhile, the "Up Out My Face" video sees her as a sexy Barbie doll with Young Money's artist Nicki Minaj.
Both of the revamped songs will be included in the R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop repackage of Mariah's "Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel" album. The forthcoming release was initially slated to arrive in January before then being pushed back to early March. Most recently, it is said the effort has once again been delayed, being scheduled to hit the stores across U.S. on March 23.
Mariah Carey is currently touring to support the record. She has kicked it off on January 2 and is going to wrap it up next month on February 26. Serving as her supporting act is RydazNrtist, a new R&B group signed to her husband Nick Cannon's NCredible Entertainment.
Mariah Carey's "Angels Cry" music video
Mariah Carey's "Up Out My Face" music video
More Mariah Carey News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars