Sneak Peek to Michael Jackson's 'Earth Song' Mini Movie From Grammys
Less than a week before the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards is kicked off, a short snippet of Michael Jackson's "Earth Song" 3-D mini movie has been revealed. The clip shows a kid wandering in a lush forest, chasing butterflies and lying on the grass.
Originally created for Michael's This Is It concert, "Earth Song" will be featured during an all-star tribute performance for the late King of Pop on the January 31 ceremony of the awards show. Carrie Underwood, Usher, Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson are scheduled to sing.
The Michael Jackson's tribute performers join previously-confirmed musical acts, including Lady GaGa, Pink, Taylor Swift, Dave Matthews Band, Zac Brown Band, Green Day, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum, Beyonce Knowles, Maxwell and Bon Jovi.
As for presenters, the organizers have booked the likes of Jonas Brothers, Ke$ha, Norah Jones, LL Cool J, Carlos Santana, Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Ricky Martin and Jeff Bridges.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle