Kristen Stewart Talks Bella's Daughter in 'Breaking Dawn'
With so many rumors on the plan of making "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn", Kristen Stewart is expected to give some updates on the film. However, being met by MTV at 2010 Sundance Film Festival, the actress admitted that she does not have the answers for most of the questions about the movie.
"I don't even know if it's going to be one [film] or two, or who is directing it, or when it's even going [to start]," she claimed. "I know that it's going to go, but not when yet." Despite the fact that Melissa Rosenberg has been tapped to pen "Breaking Dawn", Stewart revealed that she has not read the script, saying "I haven't seen a script, but I'm not alone in really, really wondering how they're going to handle that."
Later, the depicter of Bella Swan in the vampire drama film series also talked about one of the important parts in the last installment of the "Twilight" franchise, which is the birth Bella and Edward Cullen's child, Renesmee. Though she is not sure who will portray the little girl, Stewart could say easily that "she's got to be cute". She then added, "She can't just be this scary superhuman teeth baby!"
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will continue the love story between mortal beauty Bella Swan and hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen. Beside Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner are also signed to reprise their roles of Edward Cullen and Jacob Black in the upcoming film. Production for the movie is expected to be kicked off in Vancouver this fall, but no director has been attached to the project.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked