Corinne Bailey Rae Showcasing New Song Live
A series of TV appearances have been set up by Corinne Bailey Rae to support her next studio installment "The Sea". She started the promotional effort on the "TODAY" show Tuesday, January 26, the same day the album arrives in U.S. stores. She sang a brand new song called "Closer".
Before performing, Corinne had a chat with the host, talking about inspiration behind the new album. On the same occasion also, she answered question on how her saxophonist husband Jason Rae's death affected her music.
After performing on "TODAY" show, Corinne heads up to "Tavis Smiley" the next day. She will then visit Ellen DeGeneres' show before appearing on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and "Late Show with David Letterman".
Corrine Bailey Rae previously admitted she stayed away from spotlight and didn't want to listen, write and make music after her husband died in 2008. Then, she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul and decided to pay homage to him on an album.
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum
- John Legend's Travel Bag 'Stolen' at JFK Airport