Corinne Bailey Rae Showcasing New Song Live
A series of TV appearances have been set up by Corinne Bailey Rae to support her next studio installment "The Sea". She started the promotional effort on the "TODAY" show Tuesday, January 26, the same day the album arrives in U.S. stores. She sang a brand new song called "Closer".
Before performing, Corinne had a chat with the host, talking about inspiration behind the new album. On the same occasion also, she answered question on how her saxophonist husband Jason Rae's death affected her music.
After performing on "TODAY" show, Corinne heads up to "Tavis Smiley" the next day. She will then visit Ellen DeGeneres' show before appearing on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and "Late Show with David Letterman".
Corrine Bailey Rae previously admitted she stayed away from spotlight and didn't want to listen, write and make music after her husband died in 2008. Then, she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul and decided to pay homage to him on an album.
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show