Corinne Bailey Rae Showcasing New Song Live
A series of TV appearances have been set up by Corinne Bailey Rae to support her next studio installment "The Sea". She started the promotional effort on the "TODAY" show Tuesday, January 26, the same day the album arrives in U.S. stores. She sang a brand new song called "Closer".
Before performing, Corinne had a chat with the host, talking about inspiration behind the new album. On the same occasion also, she answered question on how her saxophonist husband Jason Rae's death affected her music.
After performing on "TODAY" show, Corinne heads up to "Tavis Smiley" the next day. She will then visit Ellen DeGeneres' show before appearing on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and "Late Show with David Letterman".
Corrine Bailey Rae previously admitted she stayed away from spotlight and didn't want to listen, write and make music after her husband died in 2008. Then, she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul and decided to pay homage to him on an album.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers