Corinne Bailey Rae Showcasing New Song Live
A series of TV appearances have been set up by Corinne Bailey Rae to support her next studio installment "The Sea". She started the promotional effort on the "TODAY" show Tuesday, January 26, the same day the album arrives in U.S. stores. She sang a brand new song called "Closer".
Before performing, Corinne had a chat with the host, talking about inspiration behind the new album. On the same occasion also, she answered question on how her saxophonist husband Jason Rae's death affected her music.
After performing on "TODAY" show, Corinne heads up to "Tavis Smiley" the next day. She will then visit Ellen DeGeneres' show before appearing on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and "Late Show with David Letterman".
Corrine Bailey Rae previously admitted she stayed away from spotlight and didn't want to listen, write and make music after her husband died in 2008. Then, she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul and decided to pay homage to him on an album.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande