Corinne Bailey Rae Showcasing New Song Live
A series of TV appearances have been set up by Corinne Bailey Rae to support her next studio installment "The Sea". She started the promotional effort on the "TODAY" show Tuesday, January 26, the same day the album arrives in U.S. stores. She sang a brand new song called "Closer".
Before performing, Corinne had a chat with the host, talking about inspiration behind the new album. On the same occasion also, she answered question on how her saxophonist husband Jason Rae's death affected her music.
After performing on "TODAY" show, Corinne heads up to "Tavis Smiley" the next day. She will then visit Ellen DeGeneres' show before appearing on "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson" and "Late Show with David Letterman".
Corrine Bailey Rae previously admitted she stayed away from spotlight and didn't want to listen, write and make music after her husband died in 2008. Then, she realized music is the only thing that can heal her soul and decided to pay homage to him on an album.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service